Native Instruments Kontakt & Libraires Update

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Vincent Price, May 11, 2022.

1. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

Hello

I hope you are all doing well

I have a question about Kontakt and the libraries.

For those of us who err, choose to go down the naughty path to get libraries, I am wondering about updates etc. As you know updates of Kontakt come out on the sister site every now and then, enabling us to use the newer libraries that Native Instruments releases.

However, recently I updated to Kontakt 6.7.1 in order to try out Session Bassist, as the version I had prior to that installed wouldn't show the library.

Upon installing 6.7.1 I thought all was good, session bassist was showing up in Kontakt...perfect...until I noticed that several of my other libraries had disappeared...now I believe this is because these are old versions of the libraries and because the version of Kontakt is the latest, it expected the libraries to be updated too...

My question is this...in order to get the latest version of the Kontakt library...lets say for example...Studio drummer...would it be possible to download native access and download the updates from there...telling Native Access to keep the downloaded files and not delete them once it's finished?

Thanks