Native Instruments Komplete 11 Ultimate

Discussion in 'Software' started by Nick12, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Hey everyone,

I am trying to install the whole Komplete 11 Ultimate from R2R on my second hard drive. Unfortunately I have some issues.

I don't see or I don't have any factory presets in my browser in Absynth, Massive and FM8 for example. I already did my research and I found out that I have to rebuild my database. When I try this nothing happens.

With Kontakt 5 I get an error when I want to add libraries. It says it requires Native Acces to continue with this action. So I logged into Native Acces. I see the products, but it says it's demo. Anyway when I try to activate it all the serial codes are not working.

I'm doing all my actions very accurate according to the instructions in these files. I am actually wondering why I still get this kind of issues and how I can make it work.

I am hoping that someone knows something about this and would like to help me out. Please let me know when more information is needed.

Thanks in advance!

3. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Hello @Nick12 I believe there should be the installer iso and also the crack iso which you have to replace the .dll and what-nots.

I suggest you to download what you want, one by one from the sister site as it will be more updated and easier to install. :wink:

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@Nick12
    I second what @Medrewb said in the post above. You should only get what you need and install them individually. I did like you before and it was a pain anytime that I needed to update an individual plugin or library. Plus as you work over time, you will find that theres a lot of stuff that you will never use just taking up gigs of space. There are better 3rd party libs for almost all the the NI kontakt stuff. The all in one solution of k'd komplete is appealing but not worth the updating headache in my opinion

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Thank you very much for your nice answers @subGENRE and @Medrewb. I really appreciate that!

Yeah, that's actually true. I was just thinking if I have acces to these things then why not trying to do it all, haha. Probably a lot of stuff that's in it I won't use indeed. It will be a waste of space for sure. I'm most interested in Kontakt with their libraries. Also in one of their synths. Absynth, Massive and FM8 for example.

For Kontakt 5 I should try to install the previous version first I quess? The 5.6.6 one because of that Native Acces thing in 5.6.8, right?

I searched for Absynth and FM8 on the sister site, but these ones are coming from R2R aswell and the same versions I tried. My apologies if I am wrong. Likely it will be exactly the same files and maybe won't help.

I am still finding out how I can make sure that I have acces to these factory presets in the browser. It's empty at the moment. I haven't found a solution yet, unfortunately. Saw on the website from NI that I had to rebuild my database. I tried that, but it did not work out. The most strangest part is that these factory presets are also nowhere in the folder where it should be.

Do you guys or anyone else know a solution for this and would like to help me out? I would appreciate any help very much!

Thanks in advance again!

6. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Alright I fixed everything. I didn't use the full installer, but instead I threw them to my plugins folder immediately. That's probably the reason.

7. anisht03

anisht03 Newbie

This is almost a year after this thread but do you happen to know where I can find an r2r release for Komplete 11? Thanks in advance.