Native Instruments introduces: Motor Impact Maschine Expansion

Discussion in 'Software News' started by aymat, Aug 23, 2016.

1. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

[​IMG]

MOTOR IMPACT embodies the musical tapestry woven by generations of Detroit’s enduring influence from Belleville to Berlin and beyond. The industrial grit of pounding warehouse rhythms, the bold basslines, and steady enveloping pads are all yours to explore – patterns tailored to techno, electro, and deep house styles are ready to shape in every kit and feature intuitive auto-mapped Group macros.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/maschine-expansions/motor-impact/

3. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Incidentally, this thing sounds fucking AWESOME.

I have to say, I feel most Maschine Expansions are a bit meh with the exception of maybe a handful. This one is one of those few that feels like some heart went into making it and sounds fucking spot on. One of the quickest Maschine expansion purchases I've ever made.