Native Instruments Fail....?[Solved]

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by hoodhendrix, Jun 15, 2014.

1. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

in a nutshell im running windows ultimate 64 bit. i uninstalled kontakt 5 because it was a version i didnt want. after the fact i installed the one i needed and fail. also its done that for reaktor too all of a sudden these are all fresh installs on this machine. never had them on here. i tried by deleting all the registry stuff common files etc no love. i just moved some of my favorite kontakt libraries to this computer and now i cant run them. i would love some help from all you kontakt masters. thanx in advance

Also i get the dreaded "Konatkt setup fail "FALSE" check settings"

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

What version did you have installed before?

I recommend you install 5.2.0 or even 5.0.3(anyone between these with full installers will do) make sure it works, then update to 5.3.1 :wink:

You must never uninstall Kontakt just upgrade or downgrade (Yep it does both)

The same for reaktor grab a older full version like 5.6(ancient but works lol) then update to 5.9 :bow:

4. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

thanks and you know what i was on my way to doing that kind of hard to find the 5.0.3 or 5.2.0. this is what i did i download kontakt with the unipatcher i believe and thats not what i wanted i loaded neo soul keys and it went straight to demo. so i uninstalled it. funny thing is i never had any native instruments on this computer but its doing the same to guitar rig also. very strange. never had guitar rig on here or reaktor but after the kontakt uninstallation this happens . im on the hunt for an older version. 5.2.1 does the same so i have to search for something earlier :(

5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

the fairly godmother will bless you soon

I can bet you deleted the service center folder and the other programs are now not responding *yes*

6. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

all man this is crazy and yes i did delete them earlier. just downloaded kontakt 5.1.0 no love . im stumped my man curious to find out how this could be. a fresh install is a fresh install i wonder if i try to reinstall the first one i did will it catch up all the files i let you know in a few. this will be conquered :snuffy:

7. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

i need more detail besides no love lol, what happen after you installed i

If it still in demo mode, head to the registry & delete the SNO entry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

8. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

ok did some research and found this from one of you earlier post .

Delete any of the following folders if they exist:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center (Delete Kontakt 5.xml)
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5
    C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

C:\Program Files (x86\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

C:\ProgramData\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

C:\Users\PC\Documents\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5
    C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

Then, within the registry, make sure that none of these keys exist,

Registry keys to remove:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Native Instruments\Kontakt 5

(optional)
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.NKB
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.NKI
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.NKM
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.NKP
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.NKS
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NI.Kontakt 5.nki
    HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NI.Kontakt 5.nkm

Remember in the Native Instruments folders delete only Kontakt 5 related folders
    Reinstall Kontakt 5 not with a update version but a full version or you can use a old full version then use the update 5.3.0.6464 version to update
    will try this next but after i do this i will restart. and get back with you :bow:

9. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

also to answer your question it did the , setup failed "FALSE" which activated the "no love" sensory gland. :sad:

10. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

there also another location:

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-\Software\Native Instruments

Edit:
    is it a retail windows install or custom version?

Did you update windows since it's a new install?

im heading out but i'll be back in a bit :wink:

11. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

ok tried everything did everything on the list and no cigar. also my windows is no oem install. wow never seen anything like this i have read wher other people had the same problem but there where no responses. if there is an update that conflicted which one is it so i can uninstall it. ill be checkng back periodicly thanks introninja

12. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

There are sometimes possibilities which we dont think of. e.g. faulty hardware (RAM, CPU, etc.), Windows itself, BIOS, virus/malware, Windows settings, Windows services, which are manually disabled.

Think of them.

Cheers

13. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

thanks for your response alphaone, man ill tell ya im a city slicken ,Harddisk bad sector checkin , defraggin, folder organizin, windows optimizin fool and i dont have virus protection dont need it. but the windows services mention what did you have in mind for that. hit me back when you have a chance
    Thanks bro

14. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

I don't know if you ever manually deaktivated windows services. You can easyly mess up with this. And never think you dont need a antivirus or a malwareremover. If you install cracked programs they can mess up your system, wheter you are connected to internet or not. And also dont trust 100% to virtual systems.

15. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

well guys i think kontakt is officially banned from my computer. daaaaaaamn daaaaaaamn daaaaaaaaaaaamn :snuffy:

16. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

it proven that people that lose hope then realize what they did wrong or figure out what was wrong!!! All i see is a line of progression.

I will help you too the end of time if i have to get it resolved there always tricks up my sleeves :wink:

I can guarantee kontakt will work on your system at full capacity if you let me help you to help me? :bow:

for now let's take it to Pm & then tell the results here. *yes*

17. GangamStyle

GangamStyle Ultrasonic

You ran the standalone first after install right?

18. bitbrain2101

bitbrain2101 Noisemaker

After registry cleaning etc I would recommend to install the service center first, then a full version of Kontakt 5.21, then update. That worked with a clean install of Windows 7 x64 SP1 Home Premium. To my surprise the service center is not installed automatically with a full version of Kontakt now, but I can remember older versions where the service center was listed in the installer options.

19. hoodhendrix

hoodhendrix Member

ok my friends found the cure for anyone facing this problem . first of all i want to thank everyone who took the time to help. first of all it was my computer protecting it from the installation. so what i did instead of killing my malware app i installed kontakt 5 v5.1 with Revo Uninstaller . right along with reaktor and guitar rig. everything works fine . common problem in windows 7 64 bit. also keep the free microsoft fixit app to clean every trace. :thumbsup: :wink: i appreciate every one input on this. especially introninja :bow: