Native Instruments Crate Cuts Invalid Signature

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vincent Price, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Vincent Price

Vincent Price Kapellmeister

When I try & install Crate Cuts I get this error 'Crate Cuts Installer Mac.pkg can’t be installed because its digital signature is invalid'

How do I get around this?

I am on Mac

3. crackkingcole

crackkingcole Newbie

Hi mate,

The work around that worked for me on High Sierra was to download the Crate Cuts folders with all the content (posted as an update in the same peeplinks as the original post).

Then you open the Crate Cuts.iso you already have, it shows the PC exe file and the mac installer pkg. Now press CMD + SHIFT + . to show the hidden pkg files, copy the Crate Cuts Library Part 1.pkg only and launch and install that.

Then take the Crate Cuts folders with all the content and paste them over the installation (there's probably only a Sounds folder installed, paste over it and replace it)

Now when you open Maschine Crate Cuts should be in there with your other expansions, and all the content will work perfectly albeit it will not have the cover image. Just ask a member to share the cover images with you and you can install them manually to the image folder for Maschine.

4. Qiloo

Qiloo Ultrasonic

Im needing the image resources as well, haven't had any luck finding them. For Neo Boogie expansion as well (in case anyone can help with those)

5. crackkingcole

crackkingcole Newbie

Hi Qiloo, if you installed Neo Boogie using the recent upload, then the image files should be located in Application Support > Native Instruments > Neo Boogie > PAResources > image > Neo Boogie

For some reason NI installers will install them here but not in the images folder inside the Documents folder

6. Nimo

Nimo Noisemaker

Cheers :wink:

Attached Files:

7. Qiloo

Qiloo Ultrasonic

I didn't have those files, only the library. But thanks A LOT for providing them mate. Cheers!!!

On the other hand, is anhybody having this graphic issue? I know it's silly but I'd rather have it fixed :P

Attached Files:

8. Nimo

Nimo Noisemaker

Mine is working perfectly, I just checked the background should be yellowish. Maybe try to re-instal it.

9. Qiloo

Qiloo Ultrasonic

It didn't work :( would you mind helping me with the files you have? It'd really appreciate it

10. Nimo

Nimo Noisemaker

Sure, hope it works

Attached Files:

11. Qiloo

Qiloo Ultrasonic

Nope, it didn't work :( but now I know it's a Maschine issue. Thank you anyways!

12. Nimo

Nimo Noisemaker

Are you using Maschine 2.14.1 ?

13. Qiloo

Qiloo Ultrasonic

Yeah, and I reinstalled it yesterday. Also having duplicate samples in the browser even when there aren't any duplicate files. Looks like this version is buggy.

14. Nimo

Nimo Noisemaker

Oh ok, well I'm using the same one and it's perfect.
    Everything is smooth better than 2.12, idk where the issue is coming from. Maybe do a clean re-instal of Maschine.