Native Instruments Battery 4 GUI visual interface issues

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by John V, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Hello, I am experiencing strange issues in the visual interface after indexing my sample library to battery, it restarted and not showing factory library even in the options. I can load it from user library but it sometimes do not show it.. Uninstalled and installed again and it still seems to have some kind of damage.

As you see it shows empty no option to choose at the factory library and in preferences. Has someone experienced something like this at any native instruments software before?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

I had some library issues before and this helped me.

Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Battery 4/
    delete db3tracer.log

and reopen Battery.

If it still doesn't work, try again and delete db3logger.log and komplete.db3 as well.

For others that may be one Windows its the same instructions but \AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Wow it worked deleting the 3 files, Thank you so much! I am glad that with the last library update I finally can see the factory kits in the factory library tab..

5. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

Glad it helped.

Battery is coded very strangely. A couple months ago after a clean install I had an issue where the GUI would be black every other time I opened it. Turns out you HAVE to install the factory library for the plugin to work properly..

6. John V

John V Ultrasonic

Interesting, I have never had such strange behaviour with a plugin after a crash.. Actually maschine is kind of strange too.. it always freezes when opening it after analysing for the library and plugins.. I fixed it cancelling the initial search but I think some plugs were not indexed well.. some expansion packs are not showed too, I have to install them several times to see them.. But everything is better than before so thank you so much again..

7. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

I know theres are similar database files for Kontakt, so there might be one for Maschine too, take a look.