Native Instruments - Analog Dreams Free

Discussion in 'Software News' started by ampfite, Mar 20, 2020.

1. ampfite

ampfite Ultrasonic

3. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

that link wants me to register an account straight away with NI, then download & install the annoying NATIVE ACCESS bullshit app, it doesn't even say anything about what in the fuck is NATIVE ANALOG DREAMS ?????? :dunno: is it some fucking standalone app synth, a VST, some reaktor crap or kontakt library???? fuck you again, NI!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  4. ampfite

ampfite Ultrasonic

any Native instrument library or plugin demand installation of Native Access! NATIVE ANALOG DREAMS is great synth library for Kontakt

5. Kluster

Kluster Audiosexual

The last time I installed freeware from NI it nuked all my cracked NI programs.
    That's how I learned how to avoid their freeware like the plague (no pun intended).

6. ampfite

ampfite Ultrasonic

I can't say anything about how this synth would work with cracked NI programs because I use licenced.
    but I also sure its not a good idea.

my advice. you could create account and TRY to add this library to your account online IF ITS POSSIBLE WITHOUT INSTALLATION as long as its free, and if someday you'll decide to go licenced you'll have this synth already.

7. TaxiDriver

TaxiDriver Platinum Record

It's just an ordinary Kontakt library - a folder with .nicnt and the rest. I have Native Access spyware;) on my comp just because I have everything NI legit. If you do not, I would advise against installing it* just for this lib.. You can
    - install it on a different comp/partition, just to get the ISO (that installs the library), take the resulting "Analog dreams" folder, drop it where you keep your Kontakt libraries and register it with your (cr4cked/potable) version of Kontakt
    - just ge the ISO + latest update from sister, and do the same..
    ^^Good idea. I'm 99% sure you can just create the account, add whatever to it and NOT install Native Acc or anything for that matter on your comp..

*You can have Native Acc and cr4ck3d stuff on your studio comp, but it can get messy..

8. ampfite

ampfite Ultrasonic

well I think TaxiDriver suggested great optional solution )

9. ampfite

ampfite Ultrasonic

when I created account and sub to free Komplete Start Kit it add automatically all content to account.
    so I'm also for most sure it should work