Native access and Cracked Native instruments VSTi

Discussion in 'Software' started by drashkum, Dec 9, 2019.

1. skrrskrrza11

skrrskrrza11 Newbie

Hello, sorry for reviving this old thread from the dead. I recentely installed Guitar Rig 6 Pro and another plugin (both non legit) from NI and both got listed in Native Access with the Status "Repair", I think I cliked once on it just out of curiosity and cant remember what exactly happend but I cancelled it. I also have bought Maschine and some other libraries legitementally. Im still kinda scared now that I will get sued because I live in Germany and I didnt firewall my DAW. Can you guys maybe explain how risky it is to be in that situation and do you know if Native Access know already knows that the plugins are not legit? I actually dont even know how to delete the non legit stuff from Native Access lol.

2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@skrrskrrza11 I think all your answers are in the thread if you read it.
    Obviousy you know you're okay now.
    But maybe important to add that unless you actually have a lot of actual NI plugins I.E fx units or whatever, which is what you seem to be saying, libraries are not any of that and are not cracked.
    You probably know this already, but it is a common misunderstanding, and I thought it may help some people.

3. aeroflot

aeroflot Kapellmeister

could you please people write a more condensed answer and underline main points ?
    Think about people who has BAD eyes
    THANK YOU

4. skrrskrrza11

skrrskrrza11 Newbie

5. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@skrrskrrza11 You don't understand because I was talking to someone else; the person whose thread this is! That is not you. Your name is not drashkum.
    I just happened to also tell you that your answer is in the thread if you can be bothered to read it.

6. skrrskrrza11

skrrskrrza11 Newbie

7. JudoLudo

JudoLudo Kapellmeister

hello, joining this thread for a question.

I just bought a Maschine Mikro MK3, installed the legit Maschine 2 software. Trying to use non-legit expansions for Maschine 2, they don't work because I'd need to activate them. Should I use Maschine 2 from sister site? or what (I mean, anything beside buying them, which is not so bad of course, but I was just wondering if there is a way to use my Mikro MK3 with non-legit Maschine 2 exp)? thank you.

8. Buckethead

Buckethead Member

Yes you need cracked Maschine 2.

9. Bandit

Bandit Producer

I own quiet a bunch of stuff from NI. But I got so sick of Native Access and BS not working (just switched from computer), I installed the cracked versions. So done with it. But you can use legit next to cracked, I know that.

10. secretworld

secretworld Kapellmeister

I know for a fact that NI sometimes asks you to uninstall your cracked stuff before they will give support on your legit stuff.
    Steinberg does the same if you have the VR elicencer installed and you are stupid enough to send your LCC data to them.
    But since Native access can be very problematic, I would not hesitate to install cracked versions of my legit software.