NAMM Special – Harrison Mixbus from ONLY $19.99

Discussion in 'Software News' started by statik, Jan 24, 2018.

1. statik

statik Audiosexual

Over the last 40 years, Harrison consoles have earned, throughout the world, an enviable reputation for excellence. This is no accident. Such a level of acceptance can only be gained as a product proves its maturity through performance in the field. This real-time reputation is, without a doubt, the best measure of a product’s true worth.

The world renowned Harrison 32C analog console was used on records by Michael Jackson “Thriller”, Paul Simon “Graceland”, Janet Jackson, AC/DC, ABBA, Queen, Led Zeppelin, ELO, Genesis, Blondie, and Supertramp, to name a few, and was instrumental in establishing the sound of those amazing records.

Harrison Mixbus32C is as relevant today as the first Harrison 32 series consoles were 40 years ago. Harrison consoles are dynamically mature products – products that retain the benefits of long, successful experience while incorporating the best of all the new technology.

Mixbus32C is designed in the most operationally ergonomic manner possible. Mixbus was hailed by the industry as a breakthrough for “in the box” mixing by incorporating decades of console building experience into a cost effective mixing platform for today.

Mixbus32C takes that concept to the natural next step by using the full resources of today’s technological advancements to precisely emulate not only the operational advantages, but to faithfully emulate the analog performance of the traditional analog console.

From today through Sunday, February 11, 2018, both Mixbus versions will be sold from the Harrison Consoles Webstore in association with DontCrack at the no brainer price of :

Mixbus v4 : $19.99 (List Price $79)

Mixbus 32C v4* : $99.99 (List Price $299)

link

3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Still too expensive for a piece of software that does exactly nothing if you hit the play button...

4. DIONISIO

DIONISIO Member

Great price! I will buy the 32C version ASAP to use with Reaper´s ReaRoute! Thx for the info :wink:

5. Mundano

Mundano Audiosexual

i have bought it and it does something!! the Mixbus v4 is worth only the "tape saturation" on the Mixbusses and Masterbus. It sounds incredible. No other saturation plugin compared to it sounds so good. I have bought it because only of this "saturation". Now i can mix in the box delivering warm sound. Great deal!