Name that tune...... Sci Fi soundtrack or something

Discussion in 'Conversations About Good Music' started by naitguy, Nov 10, 2021.

1. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

An old 80s/90s electronic song popped in my head today. I thought it was a Jean Michel Jarre tune, or perhaps from an 80s or 90s sci fi movie. I actually thought it was from Event Horizon, but I checked that out, and that's not right. This is driving me nuts trying to remember.

Anyways, I whipped up the main hook of the song in Reaper, based on my memory of it.. so it isn't 100% right, but if you know the actual song, this should be enough to help me figure out where it's from. Any help appreciated!

edit: (song removed)

Truth be told, I'd like to find out what song it is so I can do up a cover of it while I work out some writer's block on finishing some songs.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  3. orbitbooster

orbitbooster Audiosexual

It's a pretty disrupted version of Blade Runner Theme by Vangelis.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Audiosexual

Best Answer
    End Titles from the original Blade Runner movie by Vangelis

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

Oh jesus, I'm embarrassed for not even knowing that, since I love Blade Runner. LOL Thank you guys. And yes, definitely very "disrupted". Like I said, just going completely by memory. I guess I haven't watched the end credits enough. :rofl:

Marked the second post because as best answer, because it's more accurate... end title song, rather than theme. Thank you both though!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021