My Win10Pro Journey

Discussion in 'Software' started by thantrax, Jul 1, 2016.

1. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Speaking of Windows 10 journey...
    [​IMG]
    :hahaha:
    Honestly, W10 reminds me of some kind of Frankenstein Windows, made from all the different Windows parts and patched up so much that even MS programmers don't know how it actually manages to work at all. :wink: I'm really not being that far from the truth. Win 10 beta was the worst MS beta ever and the shit is still beta after it's been out for so long. It's a patched up monster I really don't want anywhere near it. Brrrr! :mad:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

It's just a freaking operating system that *everybody in the world* is supposed and will be eventually forced to use. Not really a great argument Qrchack. :( The saddest thing is that not many people care, yes. It's not really the smartest thing in the world not to care about it. :( Just think about it. We're not talking Amiga Workbench or Atari TOS here any more that was used by only a few million people.

The whole world shouldn't be using one freaking OS that comes from one company, any company. The OS everybody uses should also come from everybody and everywhere, that is it should be Open Source.

Having said that, no Windows interest me that doesn't work with SCSI and my samplers. I use the OS that fulfils all my needs, not the one anybody wants to impose on me. *They* don't know what I need, and *they* have different needs than me. We all have different needs, and hardware, and like different software, so one should choose accordingly. Not according to what's "trendy". :sad:

Cheers! :headbang:

p.s. fuck me you W10 fans are worse than Jehovah witnesses. :hahaha: WTF is wrong with you? Use your W10 in peace and shut up already with your unjustified claims. Do I need to bring up some benchmarks again? People will use what they like to use anyway and you cannot change that. it's eating you up, eh? :mad: I will never get that "majority", "being part of", "team work", and similar shit. Fuck majority. Majority of people is stupid anyway. Just look at the results of all the referendums and elections lately. Nuff said. :mad:

Something nice to read: http://itvision.altervista.org/why-windows-10-sucks.html

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. Qrchack

Qrchack Rock Star

Why is that so? Everybody needs something different. Most people happen to need Windows, because Linux just can't keep up. It's not that everyone's having a war with Open Source, it's just that Open Source is seriously lacking.

Sure, though you're on an audio production forum and Linux is like the worst OS for audio production ever

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I am happy with it.:headbang:
    Can do anything in it same as Win 7.:disco:

6. informative? it's a bunch of bullshit, from paranoid retards, you can easily disable all the sit you don't want

tinfoil hat

it's all excuses that they spy on people. win 10 is shit bla bla, the sad truth is that you can't make music, you are nothing, so sad

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Ankit

Ankit Guest

No need to say that.:dunno:
    That was just a discussion. These are just some people who don't know how to use Win 10. It's not their fault. Maybe after 10 years, when they have to switch, they'll know this.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

9. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Win 10 sucks for you and many others maybe... But for me and many others, it's better. I've mentioned earlier that MrBill is using it and Sadowick is using it. I have seen Deadmau5 using it. I can show you many web links which claims windows 10 is better. But you are determined to hate other's opinion. You'll never understand. Maybe because you are too old to know. Or you believe that microsoft will reveal your bank account to the world... how stupid a person can be..:bleh:

Ohh sorry Mr social phobia.... I didnt knew that you don't have an FB account or Google account just because of your privacy... Maybe you don't use landline phone because it can be tapped.. :P

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  10. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Actually if you read all the comments you'll notice that the haters are all only windows 10 lovers. They are the only ones calling anyone with a different view on the subject "retarded". That's a very agressive behavior, although it's pretty funny as it shows a complete lack of argument. Ironically the brainless, argumentless people call retarded the ones that are informed and try to have a discussion.
    I probably wouldn't even post any informations regarding this OS, if the Windows 10 herd wasn't calling retarded anyone not using this OS.
    The denial by the Win 10 herd regarding the many issues risen by this OS is also a strong motivation. I think it's very fair to warn people sensible to reason. The fans will always be fans, I can't convince any fan to not be a fanboy it's just in there nature, but rational people is still the majority. Rising awarness for this topic or other matters is very important.
    Stop being a hater Ankit, let people choose their own OS and evaluate it by themselves.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I'm happy to laugh at you when you launch your stunted little verbal attacks on me or say my music sucks, because lets face it, that's plainly false and your trash talk is middle-school caliber. You think you're hitting where it hurts and really you're just revealing yourself to be trashy and petty. But as long as we're on the subject, where's your music tough guy? You don't have to go far to find my music, or even my face. I know the quality of what I make and potshots don't ping my radar. Saying I suck at computers is even more meaningless. But you? You're so superior; Since your MO is to try and tear down anyone who disagrees with you, the ultimate statement would be to make us all feel inept with your work. What's the hold up - afraid someone might recognize you for a bitter loser who can't create?

And you've been working in computers for 20 years you say. Old as dirt then, aren't you? It's even sadder when an old dude is as bitter and aggressively hateful as you are. Must mean you've had an unfulfilling life and it's too late to fix it, so now you just need someone to lash out at. It's not Talmi's fault your grandkids wont see you.

I see you mafucka

12. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I recommend newcomers to use Win 7. Because currently it has more support available. But I know my needs and for that I like windows 10 better. I have already given you proof that music can be made on both OS. I am not a hater, but you are. Am I free to give my opinion?

I said windows 10 is working better on my machine and you still have problem with that. Why you have problem with my opinion? There is 20%-30% probability that a newcomer would like Windows 10.

13. you sure about what you saying? 23 visualizzation in 1 month on your last youtube video. that says alot.

14. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

@Ankit I have never written that music cannot be made in Windows 10, and I haven't one bit been dismissive toward your choice of windows 10, even if I don't think it's the right one. People should work with what makes them feel confortable. I wrote exactly that elsewhere on a similar topic.
    But what makes Windows 10 usable for music is the core of it, which preexisted to windows 10, nothing that was added to Windows 10 makes the music making process easier or better (IMO). And, again IMO, what was added to this system since Win 7 is mostly bloatware, and rework of the interface.
    Now you've called me stupid, paranoiac and old, and I don't think it's a great way of respecting someone else opinion. You're dismissive of any rational argument, even the ones that suffer no contestation. M$ has no problem agreeing on the fact that they spy on their customers, not just telemetric and technical reason, but actual private life invasion spying. They openely defend their new philosophy.
    On my side I didn't even give you one downvote on this whole conversation.
    Who respects who's opinion ? You or me ?

15. Ankit

Ankit Guest

That for sure is lack of knowledge.

http://blog.cakewalk.com/windows-10-music-production/

Benchmarks:-
    http://blog.cakewalk.com/sonar-performance-with-windows-10/

Extras:-

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/what-will-windows-10-mean-for-musicians-629392

see, I can post links in favor of windows 10.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  16. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

When Daw manufacturers that don't work hand in hand with M$ will all write what Cakewalk writes, I might slightly start to considerate this.
    But since the other 25 daw manufacturers that exist for Windows don't say the same thing and for some have daws that don't behave right with Windows 10, I'll just view this for what it is : advertising.

BTW do you use Sonar ?

17. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Yawn. You're cherry picking

I still don't see music from you. Come on father time, lets see that big creative brain of yours in action

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Nope. Reaper and Live.

19. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Good thing you bring that up man.
    Because with all that superiority that windows 10 supposedely shows in audio, where are all the raving reviews ? Why aren't daws developers, vsti and vst fx developers, artists, technicians, lining up to defend it ? Why is it only a crew of three persons on this forum that defends it ?

I mean, shouldn't a game changing OSpyware system like this be applauded and saluted as the revolution you think it is ?
    It's much easier to find people who present documented proven flaws then it is to find someone that says anything good about this OSpyware.

Good daws by the way. I also use Reaper, Ableton (thanks @Cav Emp !) in duo with Samplitude, and I've been digging in Harison Mixbus lately, thanks also to a friend advice, it brings a nice flavour to the game. They all run flawlessly in windows 7. Why the heck would I change ?