my upcoming track have a listen :D

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by vector99, Jan 8, 2018.

1. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

3. Alpha0ne

Alpha0ne Producer

we must register to listen. and we dont want to. upload it on Soundcloud or heartis.at

4. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

ok

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  5. Satai

Satai Rock Star

Don't stop working bro. No one wants to listen to new guy's music because it always sounds the same - like yours, there's tin there's din, and it all doesn't mean anything, doesn't go anywhere, doesn't touch any human emotion or feeling. Mine sounded the exact same.

This is all fine, so what if at first you won't have listeners. Don't stop working, you need to bang out about 100 little meaningless snippets like this, that only you seem to understand or even like. Simply a question of relentless practice, do one, throw it immediatelly in your archive and quickly begin the next one, and next one, and so on. If you can stop yourself from getting stuck on "perfecting" just one song at this stage, you will very quickly gain your own skill, voice, and happy listeners. Good luck with it!

It's not really possible to learn it, without putting in this large preliminary work.

6. Kwissbeats

Kwissbeats Audiosexual

I liked it, but this tune has to be at least 15 years to late

7. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

its a demo not finished, and im not michael jackson nor a bruce swedien to make sophisticated tracks

8. vector99

vector99 Kapellmeister

thnx , what you mean 15 yrs too late? :D

9. Aceha1

Aceha1 Kapellmeister

Good start, big homie! Let me give you a small piece of... I don't know.. advice? This forum is unblinkingly blunt. The posted above is correct: this isn't there yet, and it sounds like you have a while before your stuff will be, but: KEEP GOING! The journey itself is well worth the taking. This forum in particular might make you feel hopeless, but these people have all been there and are giving the best advice. THere MIGHT be a hater here and there, but for the most part you can take this criticism at face value! I am a working producer here in LA and make my living at this, but I come HERE for the unvarnished truth of things. WHen I feel a little overvalued, I post to remind myself that I"m not the man. It's brutal, but it really does help!