My NFT drop

Discussion in 'Our Art' started by OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef, Apr 19, 2021.

1. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Kapellmeister

I totally agree, but humans should be allowed to dwell in stupidity. We gotta make time go by one way or another.

Sadly, almost all our stupidity has detrimental effects on our environment. And this particular case of stupidity is especially detrimental.

2. D____R

D____R Member

Agreed :like:

3. justwannadownload

justwannadownload Ultrasonic

Now I really wonder if you even read your own messages before posting, let alone the replies. Tell me what, what makes the price of cryptocurrency?

As for the other video, for a moment I thought you made it. I mean, the speech style is different, but the bias and ignorance are all the same. The mining impact on both energy and hardware consumption, to my knowledge, hasn't been precisely calculated yet, but it's way beyond 0.02% this guy is talking about, because it's noticeable. Especially the hardware impact, which effectively drags the whole market to severe deficit right now. Not singlehandedly, corona sure helped, but still. Mining farms are overloading city grids in some east of Europe cities, it's not 0.02%