My New Track - Hard Work pays off.. Don't give up.

Discussion in 'Music' started by TruBlood, Apr 1, 2017.

1. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

Yeah, and not only at the beginning of a career.
    One of the rock bands that were suffering the most from bad timing, was Golden Earring (Netherlands). They had some big hits (e.g. "Radar Love"), they were most likely on their way to the top. They've had a lot of quite successful tours, but weren't able to deliver their new songs fast enough. They never made it to the top.
    "Just" wrong timing.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

you're welcome, the pleasure's all mine. I think it's important to keep an eye open to anything and since the universe is in a constant state of evolution, it means that nothing remains unchanged forever. Insights are forthgoing and what we were unaware of yesterday, may become very actual today. It's just because you can't see the atmosphere we live in, it doesn't mean that it ain't there. Sometimes we need to think twice and think things over pretty accurately to come up with a plausible answer to the questions we have.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

/le me reading this thread:

[​IMG]

I think this thread is rapidly going downhill.

[​IMG]

4. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

When Einstein invented his theory of relativity some of his equations didn't solve. So he introduced the "cosmological constant". And as he was Einstein, every scientist (here physicists) accepted it as a law of nature.
    Years after that Einstein revoked, and called it (cosmological constant) his biggest mistake.
    So, if you don't see it, and scientists declare it to be there, doesn't mean it is reality. :yes: :no:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. foster911

foster911 Guest

So pleased that I'm a small part of this community. Just being beside each other matters. We raise by doing these controversies so don't get disillusioned about the result. At the end I appreciate that you were not indifferent and unconcerned about the OP and exhibited your years of experiences without any expectancy except caring about the music.:bow::mates: