My New Track - Hard Work pays off.. Don't give up.

Discussion in 'Music' started by TruBlood, Apr 1, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Your hard work is a vain attempt.

Don't know why people compare me with you (not even a common point). The intensity of your thoughts is glaringly apparent in your musics without any defensible subtlety.:dont: What do you want to say with your works? Also next time, post your musics to Our Music section not here.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Steve Faoki is back?

5. AMERICUH

AMERICUH Kapellmeister

Pretty boring arrangement in my opinion .. it's not really my genre but I know how these type of music needs a good drop to get in the groove.
    But you did a good job with that Title in this thread because it's clickbait as fuck. :like:

6. Yuri

Yuri Rock Star

Hey Steve, I've missed you so much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Your mixing sounds a lot better.

On the track, Youre not feeling it yet. Dont take me the wrong way but this sounds like when someone who doesnt listen to EDM or goto shows tries to make it. Dissect some more tracks and keep copying the styles until it comes to you naturally.
    Not enough ear candy to keep us interested. The arrangement does get boring and predictable. And your missing all the foley, fills,percs, vox stabs, fx etc. This is not finished yet. And that outro, come on man. You can do way better

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

@subGENRE Every piece of music is predictable in one way or another. Music has an inner logic comparable to mathmatics.
    So I think in a couple of years computer code will be able to build music of this grade of quality.

I wouldn't play it again, as ist is now, but, not really bad :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

I wonder if people would be this harsh if it wasn't this guy again.

It's pretty very generic but not otherwise bad. When the drop comes on I hear potential for it to be good, were it made with a little more originality and risk taking.

That said... now that I'm sure of who we're dealing with.. I'll probably put this handle, too, on my ignore list the next time he says some dumb shit that gets everyone going lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. foster911

foster911 Guest

These kinds of stupid genres being fed by people knowing nothing about the true musics. Producing more and more of these musics never guarantees that your works brilliantly shine.:dont:

11. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

This is very true, being that my genres of choice are repetitive. I make it a point to make it seem less so though with new synth lines in the reprise and key changes, and other methods. Give them something familiar and something new. Hook writing 101. It can still be cookie cutter arrangement but throw some sprinkles on the cookies the 2nd time you serve em.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

I agree with everything you guys are saying and subgenre especially. I'm trying ... :wink:

13. foster911

foster911 Guest

Yeah, make an effort for your next nonsensical track. Good luck with your mental paradigm.:wink:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Lol "true musics". Sounds like something I would have said when I was 16 circlejerking on a rap forum about how [insert mainstream artist] isn't REAL HIP HOP.

I get that this guy acts like an idiot, but you're simultaneously acting cruel toward some random dude who hasn't done anything wrong except being kind of dumb and bombastic, and making broad stroke generalizations about whole genres, putting people down. Comes off kind of pretentious and narrow minded.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. peterA

peterA Platinum Record

Oh the irony...

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  16. foster911

foster911 Guest

I never call people like that. I love him more than you think and also care more about his musics that his talent would not be sacrificed by his wrong perceptions of real music world.
    Wow, What? Let's not talk about it at all.

17. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Lol dude you've got a lot of things to say about other people's music and preferred styles of music for someone with some glaring shortcomings of his own.

I'll leave it at that because I didn't come here to tear anybody down, but I'll be damned if I let you condescend to me and everyone else

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Phil_27

Phil_27 Member

It doesn't pay off when you have no talent which is quite apparent in that "song" and pretty much every other case on this forum.

19. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

I never said the track was a musical masterpiece, I just said my music productions skills are growing fast such as mixing which is a very complicated and time-consuming process to learn. I expect you to repost your own work under your real name with a comment that nasty.

20. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Please dont insult Mozart.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. foster911

foster911 Guest

:hillbilly:
    Music for Foster = Every note or etc must have their vigorous meanings and convey its creator's powerful notion clearly not unwittingly. Generative musics are much better than the OP's track.

Some people misconstrue aimless mixing as music creation. Suppose how many mindless genres have emerged in this way.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List