My new album "My Philosophy" enjoy !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Spyfxmk2, May 7, 2018.

1. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I'm so freakn jelly at ur consistent and prolific output! Slow down! Ur making us look bad! :D Loved the last two tracks, there's something to enjoy in all of the ones you posted, and I genuinely listened all the way thru quite excitedly! XD not jaded yet i guess... Also, one track was rly so original (beats on Light Into..) that it caught me by surprise what ya did on 4/4 bits! XD kicks on beats come as a shock! Nice one... I kept hearing lots of "tip hat" things, like the way you made that serum lead (in All is..) sound like a kinda old school video / film effect scrambling =) kept imagining video "rolling" like busted machine or whatev. Twas all very "imagination tweaking" sensory overload!

Anyway, ur mix sounds so erm "commercial" (bit loaded word) but like precise and hewn and expensive. Compared to (ie) Taylor Swift's album (sounds like hot garbage a lot of the time, even on the decent songs) just feel like you should be having a word w/ lot of "pro" ducers. Or, rather, they should be begging you! Srsly.

I just wanna know (think it's Nerve maybe?) what drum VSTi & fx ya use! >_____> not that i wanna rip you off or anything! I just wanna steal, honestly and uprightly! =)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

@famouslut thank you so much for your kind words :bow:,i really appreciate it :wink:

^
    some friends that where used on the making of this little album :bow: :

Ableton live 10 in all tracks
    Reaktor 6
    Sylenth1 & Spire with a bit of spyfx sound design
    extensive use & abuse of Camel Audio - camelphat
    Various drum hits (ableton live stock library & some from the outside world)
    Mixing was done with the stock ableton eq always in oversampling mode on, compressor & ableton stock reverb(eq'd & compressed)
    Mastering : lots of m/s processing as always & softube / fabfilter plugins
    some spyfx love also in the creation of it, started making the tracks on last Sunday...finished yesterday :bow:

I had fun ! :wink: thats is what matters nothing else :keys: :bow:

3. Citrik Acid

Citrik Acid Platinum Record

Raspakt Bro' , you are a great music maker and more <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

5. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Wow, great, thx @Spyfxmk2 . I will defo be using Camelphat, Softube plugs. Also wondering why my tracks don't sound nowhere nearly as good! XD must get into (learning about) transients & m/s I guess. I was hoping ignorance would pay off one day! *curses* =)

6. Recoil

Recoil Guest

"Light Into The Darkness" appealed to me, it's great :dj:

7. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Yes i like that one a lot too :bow::wink::keys: