My Introduction to AudioSEX - DJ Set

Discussion in 'DJ Mixsets' started by Wolfeh, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Wolfeh

Wolfeh Newbie

Sup guys.

I'm a new poster here, obviously. I made a short post that's still waiting approval on another board, but other than that, I'm sure you haven't seen me around. :P So first thing's first... hello. :D I'm a 23 year old DJ/producer originally from El Paso, Texas. Been DJ'ing for some time now, and have recently gotten serious about production. I'm nowhere near as confident about my production skills as I am in my DJ skills, and I'm hardly even confident in my DJ skills, haha. But shit, that's why we're all here, right? Learn and improve. :)

Anyway, I won't make the post too long. I've been mixing for a few years now, I own a Vestax VCI-300 (but prefer CD players, usually), and I use Serato. Most of my music style will focus on trap, moombahton, electro house, and some 100BPM stuff like that new "twerk" stuff. Maybe a little dubstep, drumstep, and DnB peppered in here 'n there. But you get the idea: bass music. Feel free to comment, criticize, like, follow, tell me I have a stupid face, or just say hi. :D Just thought this might be a good way to introduce myself to ya'll, and I hope to learn/share some good info with you all in the future. :)

http://www.mixcloud.com/wolfeh/donnie-narko-the-cave-inner-circle-underground-blacklight-party-414/

(I would love to edit it so more than just a boring ol' link showed up, but don't worry, I'll learn the forum commands soon enough. ;P)

3. armyofone

armyofone Newbie

And yet another one joins us who chose to take the red pill.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Audiosex Wolfeh.

4. i1studios

i1studios Member

Welcome! :thumbsup:

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Welcome to the forums Wolfeh. [​IMG]

Buckle up, it's gonna be a wild ride. [​IMG]

6. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Welcome!
    To be a better DJ always learn how to play one instrument :wink: or more

7. Wolfeh

Wolfeh Newbie

Thank you for the kind welcomes. :) Just browsing through the place, I can tell there's a looooooot of reading I got to do, lol. Damn, some of you folks on here know a TON. I'm definitely lookin' forward to it all. :)

And I dunno if this counts ovalf, but I did play guitar a bit when I was a teenager? :P And a bit of trombone. But oh man, do I need help in the music theory area, lol. The extent of my technical skill there probably ends at being able to read sheet music in bass clef. ;P Suppose it's a start though. :)

8. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Also C clef on all lines, bass on third and so on...
    Just kidding :rofl:
    , but understanding all the steps of the music is important, more important than a production itself :mates: