My homemade album

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by forecastforrain, Jan 12, 2015.

1. forecastforrain

forecastforrain Newbie

Hi, I have regularly used this forum for checking different things and only recently registered. I just completed my debut album under my new artist name Forecast For Rain.
    Recorded at home with just an M-Box 2, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, midi keyboard and a mix of FL Studio and Studio One with various plugins.
    I have made lots of albums since 2007 but this is the main one now. Started using FL Studio when into Eminem in 2005, picked up a guitar after being influenced by Arctic Monkeys and lately Bob Dylan. Was compared to Daniel Johnston and had a song covered by a UK band who supported The Rolling Stones last year. Have now gone under a new name Forecast For Rain and for the first time am charging money for my music, new year, new start. I took all my albums from Spotify and now will release future albums through Bandcamp only as I need to start making money if possible.
    Would like to know what you all think? Thanks.
    https://forecastforrain.bandcamp.com/album/how-can-i-refuse-you

Tracklisting:
    01.It Would Be Rude Not To
    02.Your Friend
    03.Rainy Day
    04.Fruit Machines
    05.Footsteps
    06.Lottery Winner
    07.How Can I Refuse You?
    08.Lucy's Got Magic In Her Eyes
    09.Let's Start A Fire
    10.Sugar Daddy's Daughter's Dumb
    11.I Went Off The Wagon
    12.Allison
    13.I Don't Know What To Do

twitter.com/forecastforrain
    If you like, like on Facebook please thanks! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Forecast-For-Rain/845117248881161?ref=hl