My 'Handsome Big Boys !!'

Discussion in 'humor' started by 0on3, May 17, 2020.

1. 0on3

0on3 Guest

I thought ya might have a chuckle at my pets , Lemmy & Willie !
    Willie is named after 'Willie Dixon' & well ..... if ya dont know who Lemmy
    is named after , ya must be livin under serveral rocks !! .... LOL !!

They just celebrated their 4th birthday - ( both born April 7th) , And yes , their brothers !

[​IMG]

As you can see , they NEVER miss a meal !! And the giant cage they have .... has no door on it.
    So I love them as much as my children , and they enjoy them as well . They do supply a great deal
    of fun and laughter to watch them run around the house !

.... just thought ya might chuckle at their pics , ( they are some Big Boys ; around 28-30 pounds a piece !)

h3LL y3AHz ! ....... :woot:

• Love it! Love it! x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. scrappy

scrappy Platinum Record

bowels of the skullery at the court of king boris
    They're fabulous, but they do look like you could keep the whole family's pyjamas inside of them.
    :wink:

4. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Before anyone else jumps in, I should like to be the first to say that's the best Willie photo ever. Oh, and Lemmy, too.

5. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Dang, that don't look healthy! I bet they don't care though ;-)

6. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

thye llok great do you have them litter trained I know people that use cat liiter boxes

7. 0on3

0on3 Guest

Yes absolutely ; they both use a litter box with an old towel in it , An we change that once, twice a day.

And they eat a hi-grade protien puppy chow mix designed to keep them healthy. (Of course , they get treats ...
    hehe , like almonds, grapes , and their fav is Graham Crackers & 'Reese's Piece's !!)

Ive had these boys since their second day alive !! the mama and one kit died , so I buried her and
    the baby in my back yard.

So far , my boys have out lived their life spand in the wild by a year !! And in captivity , they can live
    up to 18 , 20 , 25 years !! They both get on very well with my cat and two dogs.

So , anyway ; just a bit of back story for ya'll , k !

:like:

8. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Happy birthday to The Boyz and many happy returns!!!

About 30 years ago while waiting outside of The Bitter End on NYCs Bleeker Street to see my friend's band, Grace Pool, I saw a woman walking down the street with two racoons on leashes. That was not an everyday NYC kind of thing, and when we were in speaking distance I engaged her in conversation and gave those two coons a good rub. The youngster of the two climbed up my leg and I gave him a hitch up and onto my shoulder. I guess that it was seeking the high ground and made it's way further up to to sit on my head. I humorously remarked that I had on a racoon hat when in the next instant I smelled something aweful and and my long shoulder length hair felt wet. That little guy had laid a very large amount of green and noxious diarrhea on me which was soon dripping down and into my favorite Mr. Bubble t-shirt. Fuck! I wanted to catch my friend's set and woukd have missed it if I had to run all the way home to 4th and Bowery and back, so immediately went into the Bitter End's bathroom and hoped that there was soap, which there was, and washed my hair in the semi-nasty sink. I tried washing the t-shirt but it wasn't working out, and besides, it now was totally sopping wet with still residual bits of racoon poo green stained where it made its mark. Brilliantly I remembered that there was a touristy t-shirt store on the corner across the street. I walked over bare chested and entered the store and realised when seeing the prices that I hadnt enough geld to buy one with the measly $10 in my pocket, the offerings all $20 or more. I approached the older Korean woman who was at the counter and began to tell her my tale of woe only to find that the only words in English that she understood were "Twennie Dolla". I showed her my crumpled tenner and began to pantomime the entire story, finding a pen and a pad on the counter and drew my best rendition of a racoon that I could. She eyed me with a twinkle in her eye, pulled down a black t-shirt with an Airwalk thing emblazoned on the front and surprised me with the words, "Ten Dolla". I bowed to her in thanks, pulled over and on my new shirt and went quickly across the street just in time for the beginning of Grace Pool's first song.

Raccoons are funny people.

[​IMG]

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

I can confirm that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. Pure Energy

Pure Energy Producer

Wow that is a song onto its self Frank Zappa style would be great :) or even country why you gone an piss on my head I said AIRWALKING send royalties to SOCAN

11. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

T H I C C B O I S

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Pagurida

Pagurida Producer

Did you know that there are actually people who eat such critters??? :thumbsdown: Of course not me - for God's sake!!! :woot:

upload_2020-5-18_18-17-0.png

upload_2020-5-18_18-17-20.png

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  13. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Mynock

Mynock Audiosexual

15. doctorG

doctorG Kapellmeister

HBD Boyz................I can see the family resemblance

16. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

What a great story, if you catch my drift. Did you dump/burn the shitty t-shirt or could you save it?

17. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I had to trash it, in fact I did it then and there in that public restroom, firstly because it was stained and no amount of scrubbing did the trick, and secondly, I had no plastic bag to put it into in order to possibly deal with it later.