My 3D video creating experience for FL Studio

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by Saunt, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Saunt

Saunt Newbie

Hello everyone reading this!

My name is Farit and I want to share with you the process of creating a video in 3D animation for FL Studio. The work started 2 weeks ago, I had no skills, but I had a great desire to do something cool!

Why suddenly

Recently I was fascinated by the topic of motion design, and then I decided to try to make it for my favorite program as a practice. I asked the audience about their favorite color schemes, favorite features in the program and got down to business.

[​IMG]
    Thanks everyone, who answered the questions, I really appreciate that

Idea

[​IMG]

I want to make a beautiful, dynamic, eye-catching video. It will not explain how the program works and so on, I select beautiful frames and come up with original ideas for combining 3D animation with frames of real shooting, the duration of the video will be about 20 seconds.

[​IMG]

Current stage

Now the video is in the draft animation stage. That is, instead of real objects, musical instruments, and so on, I place primitive rectangles, cubes and cylinders in the frame. Now it is important to work out the dynamics and animation of the movement of objects, so that later all this can be replaced with beautiful models.

https://tenor.com/view/gif-18267849

That block will become a nice guitar in near future :)

[​IMG]
    https://tenor.com/view/gif-18267853

Instead of the sphere there will be a FL logo

I am very fascinated by the creation process!

Hope you were interested to know about my hobby and the process of creating a video.

What do you think about that? Do you like it?

In the future I will also share my successes regarding this video :)

3. Saunt

Saunt Newbie

4. Burninstar

Burninstar Platinum Record

Hi I see that you are new here. Although you are interested in 3D motion, most of us here on the pro audio forum are interested pro audio. I wish you good luck with your project. 3d animation is awesome and it takes a challenging mind to work in that XYZ environment. Update us when you have completed your project. What program are you using?

5. Saunt

Saunt Newbie

Hi, Cinema 4D + After Effects

I will update this soon!