"Must have" programs / tools for daily use.

Discussion in 'PC' started by ZUK, Jan 5, 2017.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Also, being able to resume downloads. Not have your browser open. The ability to download vids or just the audio from a youtube link with out installing a shady extension or using a questionable online tool. I use jdownloader. Same same, but different.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

True never use a Anti Virus app on your Studio Pc Espicially Norton, that pig is a operating system on its own, and will slow your shit down tremendously

3. I have just the opposite experience since over two years of tooth grinding pain and the opiates that combat it. I can write prose, but composing music is a black hole of dispair and my short term memory is on par with Dora the Fish, Nemo's Dad's friend. Forget about trying to use linear progression whilst trying to bind words and music. Dispair is my middle name, lack is my claim to fame, fucking opiates are to blame for they blew away took away my game...feeling insane in my brain, creativity drained for I been ruled by the king, King of Pain...Grey skies, little drops fall, fall from the sky, fill in the holes of my rut, I am drenched to my skinny ass bones by this never ending, mutha-fuking, cold as ice rain.

4. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Studio PC :

Adware/Malware:
    NONE
    Audio Conversion: Audobe Audition / Voxengo r8brain
    Antivirus: NONE
    Compression: Winrar / EXTRACT Now (extracts multiple rar files @ consecutively)
    Defrag: NONE
    Downloader: NONE
    Mount Image: Power ISO
    Registry: CCleaner
    Font Utils: NONE
    Files Search: Everything
    Files Copy: Supercopier 2.2b (aka : Ultracopier)
    Rename Files: NONE
    Change windows visualization: NONE
    Audio player : Resonic
    Tool for auto-typing e.g. D:\vst\install 1,000 vsts here\ : Typertask (text macro)
    Misc : Random File Copier

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017