MUSICIANS MAY BE UP TO THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY TO SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION COMPARED TO THE PUBLIC

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by superliquidsunshine, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

@SineWave Yes, I actually do cry from hearing a song every now and then or sometimes even watching movie(not from chickflicks, but i.e a movie that reminds me my past friends, relatives, moments or I just start to think what if something like this could happen to them)
    It´s actually sometimes disturbing, because in my country´s culture men don´t show emotions, especially older men

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

3. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

"SINEWAVE".. I MESSED UP QUOTIN N REPLYIN...SOZ M8....SOZ

.Dont i know it bruvvah!!

Do you sometimes cry when you hear a song that is, or used to be your favorite? I do. And I cannot help it no matter what I do. Especially when I'm a bit hammered. Also,.

"Oh yeah ...Fuckin proper Hard too...Proper Hard Mannn!..

Been Feelin like a Cataclysmic sized Pussy recently !

it doesnt help ,when every commercial song eva played on the fuckin radio these days ,iz.

,..."Music ta slit ones godammn wrists too"...

.....ALL THIS./.."i WANNA DIE , I WANNA DIE, Wording.....
    Or somthing equally as depressing...Get the fuck outta here wth that stank as shizz mannn.

I honestly ..."The other mornin.....got really upset and couldnt figure out why i was tht way".

I was drivin along at the time.....and realised it was cozza the nature of the lyrics of the tune i was hearing..

Musical "Stank"...left right n fukin cenre bruvv!!..
    Bein a sensitive fucker as i am..
    I usually get vexxed cuz i realise im gettn upset for no good reason;
    .."hey i wont apologise for tht tho..."Company- usually appreciates the crap outta it"

So much music these days...commercially..............is simply depressing on so many levels!!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  4. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Your almost callin some of us assholes thn ?.....ahh..ignore me soz

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

Same here, mate, same here... but being too sensitive can also make me angry sometimes, too easily. No, I'm not "short tempered", just sometimes too easily offended and 5 min later I feel sorry as hell for what I've said. I've somehow learned how to control that most of the time, but sudden sadness is harder to control. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt anyone but me and even that is debatable. Sad? Crying? Put it to good use - write something... ;) Music is a great vent!

6. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Hah....i know tht feeling ,very very well!....
    And yeah ,thats exacaly what i mean ,when i say bout programming thru my problems..
    Musics a great way to rid oneself of anger-or jus make some filthy dnb ,n my head n starts bobbin up n down...problem gone temporarliy...

Sudden sadness!!...."now theres an awsome slivver of terminlogy"...

Its a bitch to control n to fight too!..
    I usually gotta slap my self outta it....remember jus who the fuck i am kinda thing!..