Musicians Making Money off the Stock Market in these times

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by curtified, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Tele_Vision

Tele_Vision Platinum Record

I could fill up an entire thread on what I know is going on in the crypto space...but this probably isn't the forum for that.

This is not financial advice and I can't predict the future...completely. With that being said, you will not lose money if you don't SELL. You also won't make money if you don't TAKE PROFITS. Find your stop loss and find what you feel is a reasonably non-to-greedy profit and act accordingly. I sold EOS and BCH at the top, but held on to BTC, LTC, and ADA even when I saw them tank. Now it's going back up. If anybody has any insights, I'd love to hear them.

And one last tip, do NOT read the social comments section on your broker app. it is nothing but shills looking to pump and dump, bots, and idiot with one sentence comments. Do your tech analysis but plan for Black Swans.

2. Tele_Vision

A video link to a 'bigger picture' here: https://invidious.kavin.rocks/watch?v=PGDe7aKKqao

If this link doesn't open in your country just replace "invidious.kavin.rocks" with the you know who tube dot com. I'm not going to link to screw tube and give them traffic.

The long short of it is the EU is now trying to tie 'digital identities' to crypto currencies and Cardano (ADA) is speculated as a possibility. It doesn't take a genius to see where a lot of this 'fake altruism' is leading. If the EU is involved you know it's going to be tyrannical AF. Just some advice if you're looking to get into crypto.

3. ProJay

ProJay Kapellmeister

4. ProJay

ProJay Kapellmeister

I know you made a post on investing in bitcoin in the past. Need your insights on the current crypto scenario.
    I am totally new in crypto and want to know about it.

5. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

end of the year goal 180-300k :wink:

Attached Files:

6. twathead

twathead Kapellmeister

Into crypto too, @SAiNT i think Bitcoinand market has one last leg up, I don't think the 180-300k will happen on this run, maybe in the future.
    One last leg before the year ends, sep/oct (just a guess) than into a bear-ish market.
    I plan on 70% take out on the last leg up for the alts. 30% to ride or die incase it goes higher than expected or into bear market (as i think it will).

7. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Kevin O'Leary: Bullish on Bitcoin, but keeps gold allocation 05/28/2021 | editorial staff Michelle Makori spoke to Kevin O'Leary, Chairman of O'Shares ETFs and Shark Tank star, about the current situation in the crypto market for Kitco News this week. The financial expert explains that he is still very bullish on Bitcoin. However, an important topic must be addressed so that the forecast price increases to $ 100,000 could really take place: The debate about the sustainability of the production of new Bitcoin must lead to satisfactory solutions for institutions and companies. The social responsibility of companies is currently still keeping them from investing in cryptocurrency, as their "mining" is taking place under precarious conditions in some countries. "With all the hype and excitement surrounding crypto, institutions haven't really stepped in yet. Not real institutions. Not the sovereign wealth funds, not the retirement plans," said O'Leary. "Less than 1% of global institutions and sovereign wealth funds have anything to do with crypto." "There are a lot of miners, especially in Asia and other countries, who burn coal to mine Bitcoin," he explains. Once that problem is resolved, a massive surge of institutional money will pour into Bitcoin. "If we can solve this problem, we can open the floodgate of institutional money that wants to flow into Bitcoin." With regard to gold, O'Leary reveals that while he is "very optimistic" about Bitcoin and its future potential, he is still maintaining his 5% allocation in gold.
    www.goldseiten.de/artikel/496637--Kevin-Ound039-Leary~-Bullisch-in-Bezug-auf-Bitcoin-aber-behaelt-Gold-Allokation.html

8. curtified

curtified Rock Star

My ego can.. but my wallet cant.. Can u help?

9. Tele_Vision

Looks like I made the right decision.

I'm now looking at more hard assets to get out of cash. Not sure if anyone's paying attention to the great swindle Blackrock and the Fed are committing right now with the housing market, but it's worth a look.

Not only is the Fed devaluing cash, they're after yours. Fuck these banks. there's gotta be better places to put your money.

10. wasder

wasder Newbie

I would be happy if the story with bitcoin was repeated on other things. I am one of those people who forget money in the pockets of seasonal clothes, and then terribly happy with the finds months later. Perhaps I wouldn't mind to FORGET that I invested in a couple of stocks, and remember it, for example, in two years. Just when they grow 10 times, xD. I see news articles from time to time about the state of the stock market these days. I see Tesla's stock jumps, and I realize that I'd rather watch a small company grow slowly but steadily than the constant ups and downs of some kind of monopoly. In the meantime, I can only afford to win money.

11. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

and if you bought in at that colossal amount, you've now lost more than one third of your investment.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  12. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Buy Google or Alphabet shares !
    Buy gold or silver !

13. robinett

robinett Newbie

There are many places musicians and ordinary people can invest money. But investing is not as easy as you think. First of all, you have to choose a niche. For example, some people invest in real estate, while others prefer to buy shares or cryptocurrencies. I invest in gold. It is the most valuable resource in the world, and I think it has great potential. Once a week, I go to https://goldtrends.net/birch-gold-group-review/ and choose a few gold coins to buy to sell at a higher price in the future.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  14. yomav

yomav Newbie

It's important to know when to take profits and set stop-loss levels in cryptocurrency trading. While past experiences like selling EOS and BCH at their peaks while holding onto BTC, LTC, and ADA through market fluctuations can provide valuable lessons, it's essential to stay informed and adaptable to market dynamics. Additionally, it's wise to be cautious of the social comments section on broker apps, which can be filled with promotional content, bots, and superficial comments. Ultimately, always do your own research and make informed decisions

15. yomav

yomav Newbie

Investing requires careful consideration and choosing a niche that aligns with your goals and interests. For you, investing in gold holds great potential due to its enduring value.