Music, Video n' Me

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by artska, Aug 1, 2011.

1. artska

artska Newbie

Hello everybody,

I am Artska, french, 34 years old I make some music by artistic pleasure, in self-taught.
    I am from Lyon(france).

I work on Win Xp (LSD version) as for " the adventure ", I wander about on everything the soft and plug, indeed on the Natives, Waves, EWQL ( library ) and all who this fact on Web, I would mean listing by instruments-sounds - > plug;) to create by being optimized, I prefer soft simple and stable has Reason with the possibilities of Logic (v5 then acquired by the apple of shit) thus j like soft pro and complete has the pro-tools but I know only m-powered with my card M-Audio 410 also
    I find simpler to be a part crea in Fruity, Reason to see cubase (without plug;)) I think that my low level in music, I scratch little, defini my facon to work, I am fast face has my limit thus c is cool I progresses but me produces not:)

Bitter these some sentences junk, me resume:

2 pc mobile(portable), 1 old man asus 1GH processor and 2GB ram XP LSD doubles screen 1 Keynux 4coeur 3GH and 4GB ram vixta for graphics(handwritting) and XP LSD for the sound (unstable 64bits and vixta ultimate) 1 card(map) M audio firwire410 1guitare acoustic electro a synth technics dx5 a keyboard noon(south) evolution49 a static microphone a dynamic microphone
    Korg KaossPad2

The soft:
    Sony Acid Pro7
    Reason 5
    Sonar 8.5
    Cubase 5
    FLstudio 10
    Logic 5 (still great later 7-10ans)

Plugz:
    Komplete native (but ca becomes heavy has l custom(usage), can be too graphic or my config, but g a video card(map) 1GB Nvidia)
    Wave (great but complicated and I am self-taught:)
    Soundtoys - > delirants
    IKmultimedia - Amplitube, the origin;) then as I often reinstall, height of plug which(who) tempt and which(who) traine by this by her(it)-.-

The musical style and the working level / method indeed have to direct the choice of the soft...

What what ca gives:
    http://soundcloud.com/bouddha-shish
    http://www.youtube.c...eature=mhum#g/a
    http://www.youtube.c.../13/FaZX35OSdek

Do not hesitate has to ask your questions and comments;)

Love Peace and Happyness

3. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

Vid link isnt working.

and why would you use 6-7 different DAW's :dunno:

4. Black Lotus

Black Lotus Guest

Dear One Reason

The reason is that there are too many things around and no one knows how to use well!
    Should pick one and learn to use properly!!! :wink:

5. nick1980webb

nick1980webb Newbie

Lovely tracks

6. artska

artska Newbie

For the link :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiDaWhite i upload my KAOSS vid :)

And for 6-7 DAW it's because i'm not a musician on my computer, i play guitar, i like real instrument and spontaneity but i m not to good for play with keyboard and compose but i like all the possibility come with computer, specialy for electro music and hiphop, but i never found a soft who is stable and powerfull like Logic V5.5 PC and Reason(but it s closed for external world, vst...), so i wait for reason 6 and i test hackintosh for Logic 9
    Cubase is good in this portable version(56mb) and dont have lot of loop and library i don t need.
    For the simplicity i like fruity, and it s start speed, i clic, i play :)
    For recording i prefer export midi file and use in better soft for mastering/plug/stability and test ;) (curiosity, i m hobbyst)

for discover and pratice chord, i test Harmony Improviator and BandInBox, it's realy helpfull for me and my solfege *.* but with the years, i missing time for make all i want and like...

and if i record audio it s different if i record midi and if i use VSTI, don't u?
    Sure, i m not a proffessionnal of MAO and DAW, so, if you have good advice, i take -.-