music video graphics movement?

Discussion in 'Education' started by samsome, May 31, 2020.

1. samsome

samsome Guest

i'm looking for something interesting to move with the music something like this

any ideas on what that could be? something i could do easy....
    its for a music upload i will do on youtube....
    THanks

3. Olaf

Olaf Platinum Record

After Effects is often used for things like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

I did a Google search for "audio visualizers free" and got a page of hits...

• List
  5. samsome

samsome Guest

Thanks guys.......I thought i need someone pro to do this, but seems like an hour of work or so

also not familiar with after effects, but seems easy per video above, cheers

6. U-Kadian

U-Kadian Kapellmeister

Do it for free in FL Studio.. makes it a breeze .. and version 20.7 is going to be even better :guru:

7. che17

che17 Newbie

Hi from Germany,

you should use audiovisualizer software as there is,
    Arkaos, Motion Dive Tokio, Visualjockey and others.
    Arkaos and Motion Dive ar good for live use.

You input midi, mp3 or other, improvise live effects or create seuences of effects and videos. You record the monitor-/Graphicard output or you have a record function from inside the programm. On Arkaos you drag and drop effects and videos on to the keys of your computer keyboard.
    "ArKaos can export QuickTime movies. There is a small event recorder in ArKaos, like a simple MIDI
    sequencer. You can also import MIDI files you made in a MIDI sequencer like Cubase, Sonar, Logic,
    Pro Tools etc. Then you can render the MIDI sequence to a movie. Menu ArKaos/Event Recorder."

Maybe latest Arkaos can export other video formats too?

Years backI got good results from Visualjockey http://www.visualjockey.com . Visualjockey is totally free now for download, without any restrictions. I used it on Win XP, I think it works on win 7 too. Have a try with Win10.
    In the program you to set configurations first, as there is audio driver or midi input, graphics card and similar. Then you choose an audio source file (Mp3) or external input. The program works like a modular synth. You first choose an input module maybe for pictures or for video, then you add effects to it or you add a mixing module switching between effects and sources by sound. You can create triggered effect sequences. You're totally free in inventing visuals. You can choose what effect ist triggered by what frequency (The frequency has to be choosen for every used effect by a right or left clickon the module a window opens therefor, otherwise it does not react to the sound). You can render the output to different video formats depending on the video codecs stored to your PC, not every codec works. At that time on Win XP I used dv or avi, there was no mp4 or other existing and the programm worked best with dv video format as input files and JPG as a picture format.
    Because of my weak WinXP computer I connected a CD-Player to give sound triggering to the programm and recorded the Monitor output.
    I made many visualizing tracks of a song. In a multitrack video editing softwar (Vegas Video) I imported a WAV file of the audio song and all the video tracks (Software has to allow to move the imported clips free on the tracks to adjust and correct synchronisation to the audio song) and then cut the best fitting parts to verse chorus etc. of my audio song.

Best Regards
    Thomas

8. che17

che17 Newbie

Hi from Germany again,

as it's said above, I think I remember that the video effect you're looking for is in FL-Studio DAW.
    But you find similar thing online. You can create your video here https://videobolt.net

Best Regards
    Thomas

• List