Music-Society realllllyyy weird but reallllly cool, anyone else familiar?

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Kingvrage, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

So I found this site called Music-Society while researching a vst replica of a synth im interested in. They have 1 and it is free, but now I don't even care because this site has a lot of stuff but it is reeeeeaaaaalllly hard to navigate. almost anything I try takes me in circles. It's almost like the sister site but really unorganized. I was able to pull up the download page for the vst I wanted to try before I was registered, cannot download without logging in so I made an account and now I cannot find that page anymore. Im still exploring, seems a lot of developers and designers were hanging out here at one time or another but I am not able to navigate it. So hoepfully one of you guys has been here and are familiar with this site.

http://forum.music-society.de/portal.php

3. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Wow ...That place hurts my eyes lol :woot:

4. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

Also the plugin is broken as fuck despite all the raving comments about how awesome it is. I cannot even join in conversations on here. looks like there were good intentions but it didnt translate.