Music promotion paid and free

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Elnur Magerramov, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Elnur Magerramov

Elnur Magerramov Kapellmeister

Hi everyone. Can you tell me which are the best EDM promotions services? And why do you think they are the best?
    Preferably they should give real listens and share your tracks to their real base, not just bots.
    I once used EDMTunes and this is what I can say about that service:

Pros:
    1. Different soundcloud pages with big audience
    2. Real listens, with real comments, with real downloads
    3. Accept a lot of genres

Cons:
    1. You pay 25 USD (not sure about the price right now) just to submit, It doesn`t guarantee you anything
    2. Very bad customer service, they don`t inform you, when your track is posted. You just pay and hope eveyrthing is good (they still didn`t change my social media links in the description of track, which they`ve uploaded several years ago :D :D )
    3. Don`t repost track from your feed, they just upload that track on their account, so all the monetization goes to them (if you are from US and you have monetized tracks thats bad for you)

Conclusion: would not recommend to use this service

3. JoodyPaleno

JoodyPaleno Newbie

Hey there, thanks for sharing your experience with EDMTunes.

4. InnoBerck

InnoBerck Newbie

It's important to be cautious when it comes to promotions services and make sure you're getting real listens and shares from a genuine audience. Based on your review, it sounds like EDMTunes may not be the best fit for those looking for a high-quality promotion service. With that being said, I have not personally used this service so I cannot give you an evaluation. Additionally, I recommend to pay attention to services that buy spotify plays, it could be beneficial to your account. Hope this helps and happy music making!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023