Music Player With Best Visuals?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Zealious, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Zealious

Zealious Kapellmeister

Hi there,

What would be a good Music Player with the Best Visuals on PC Platform?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  3. Ozmosis

Ozmosis Producer

4. Zealious

Zealious Kapellmeister

Thank you,

is there a way to install electric sheep to winamp or kmplayer, or how can one use it with the music program?

5. One Reason

One Reason Audiosexual

6. Ozmosis

Ozmosis Producer

Electricsheep can run stand alone not only as a screen saver.. it is not triggered by audio and others have nicer transitions
    Also if you can find it u could try Whitecap... a bit old skool, but we like oldskool!

7. cripple9

cripple9 Ultrasonic

8. Pete

Pete Member

Absolutely mate, I cannot recommend "Whitecap" enough like, I actually can't. Honestly if ever I'm having people over, or a party I stick whitecap on and people ALWAYS ask what it is, even non music people - it's just fucking beautiful. It's SO worth the $25, I've had it so long my license has expired and I renewed it without a thought.

Honestly mate, I know you don't know me but trust me - you can't go wrong with anything from soundspectrum, but WhiteCap is where it's at for my eyes :D

Try out any of their demos, when I bought Whitecap there was only Geforce and that available, now there's aeon. Give them a go, I'd be amazed if you find anything better! If you do, let me know ;)

9. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

i like soundspectrum products too. i used to have a licensed copy of g-force many years ago when i was using windows xp. the only thing that i do not like is their licensing model. you are not allowed to use any of their products for any public performance, and it doesn't matter if it is a paid gig or not. you have to request written permission. i was doing an unpaid gig for our employee holiday party one year and wanted to use g-force for visuals. i wrote to ask for permission weeks in advance of the gig and never received any response. i ended up using some other visualizers that were not as good but were not so restrictive in their licensing.