Music Needed for Sync Licensing

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by Jamjay, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Jamjay

Jamjay Newbie

Hi!

My name is Jonathan I'm a french musician/producer and I'm also an artist manager, a few months ago I've launched a service for unsigned artists in partnership whith a english friend who lives in the US, he's a producer and DJ and has been placing his music in TV/Films since 1998.
    Basically we look for sync opportunities for indie artists as we're building relationships with libraries, music supervisors, production companies etc...
    The service is completely free, we pay ourselves with a percentage of the placement, so we earn nothing if we don't place your music, and it's non-exclusive, if you're already with a library that's fine as long as it's a non-exclusive deal we can work with you.

The service is young but steadily growing, and it's managed by musicians who know this business and have had personal successes with it.
    We're in the look for talented artists and producers who don't have a publisher or a label, I look forward to listening to your music and answering your questions, just send me a private message and we can exchange emails if I like what I hear.

All genres welcomed as long as it's well produced and melodic (and not too experimental).
    At this moment we're especially in need of dynamic music for Sports videos (Electro, Rock etc...).

Many thanks!

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Mundano

Mundano Rock Star

Hello! nice to hear about your company. Could you please post the link of your website? also contact information? It would be good to see the artists working with you. Thank you very much.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. WolwerineBlues

WolwerineBlues Platinum Record

Yap give us some feed back on the site this place is crowded with talented people and offcourse trolls :)

5. RobO

RobO Newbie

How about the Contact info, Website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Email address, Cell Number.
    I'm Interested in submitting.:like::yes:
    Thanks for the info...

6. Jamjay

Jamjay Newbie

I didn't post the website because we're still working on it.
    But my friend and colleague has an old website you can check: www.launchpadmusicservices.com
    The info on it is still valid, the service remains basically the same we're just changing the name since the partnership, we just have more pro contacts and clients now.
    For submissions or questions: [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017