Music for Picture

Discussion in 'Film / Video Game Scoring' started by Spyfxmk2, May 24, 2018.

1. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Intimate / personal / esoteric / mysterious / cinematic / from the heart :bow: :

for the audiosex community score ! :wink: :bow: :

an updated Spectra version... ___---> i'm still working on this one :winker:

a personal moment in time...

Dear Audiosexers :bow: stop by & say hi :bow::bow:

Also feel free to post & link below any of your filmscore/cinematic compositions (only) please (optional) :bow:

Thank you for your time :keys: :wink::bow:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Hi spy, [​IMG]

I enjoyed both of the tracks, nice.

Any genre you're bad at? [​IMG]

4. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Thanks @No Avenger ,i really appreciate you listening good friend :wink: (i'm still working on the Dreamcatcher a bit ,some mistakes here & there,some microedits have to happen in it ) :bow:

5. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

6. The feelings I had while driving a yellow cab on the night shift in NYC.
    Listen to Capture The Flag by Superliquidsunshine #np on #SoundCloud

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

8. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

for all the "ghosts in the machines....." :bow: :

9. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Intimate :
    When i look inwards this is what i see (scene) :bow: :

10. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Great work on all tracks! Very atmospheric... My favourite in this lot is Ghost in the Machine... Love the way the rhythm moves... and the interplay of sounds.

I didn't particularly care for the the monky vocalish sounds in Heart Wisdom though you can put that down to personal choice.

All in all (as usual)... great work!!! :like::like:

11. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Realised I missed Soul Pixl... its my new favourite from this set... So calming and relaxing... very cool! :)

12. No Avenger

Sounds very atmospheric. This creates in my imagination pictures of a lonely ride and light reflections of the water drops.

Doesn't sound like you had a lot of fun, though. I thought doing this sounds more like free jazz. In which districts were you driving?

13. No Avenger

Sounds convincing, but deterrent too. I'd better stay away from these ghosts.

Soul Pixl and the all the last ones: You're showing an incredible and equally impressive variety and range of tunes, sounds and atmospheres recently. I'm afraid I have to ask the mods to stop this, you make us all look like douchebags when it come to writing/producing. I'm close to look for a new hobby. [​IMG] (ya know I'm just kiddin', I always try to learn from the best, it will take some time, though)

14. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Thank you @No Avenger @Kinghtsurfer @Legotron for listening :wink::bow:

& to all have a great weekend ! :yes::winker:

......i wonder what is cloud 9 sometimes....(gaming/mysterious/energetic).... :bow: :

15. I rented a medallion on a daily basis and did it for exactly one year for my memoirs, and it was a crazy year at that. I was held up at gunpoint and picked up lots of charactors during my stint. I drove the night shift from approximately 5pm to 5am. I picked up the cab in Queens and drove over the 59th Street bridge to pick up my first fare. I knew every square inch of Mannhatten in that year. It was a really stressful job, you needed to be aware of dangerous situations as every week at that time a cabbie was either killed or badly hurt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  16. No Avenger

@superliquidsunshine wow, I hesitate to rate this "like", because it sounds even worse than I thought. Seems like the odds are good for you to receive the "Balls of Steel" award.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. @No Avenger .. It wasn't so bad, I was never stabbed or shot...barely. I figured since I was in the city that I should experience it from multiple perspectives. I was young, strong and invincible, it was the idea that if it didn't kill me it would make me stronger scenario. I learned a ton about "the street" that year. I hold stories.

18. No Avenger

... invincible (almost) and fearless (almost), I know this crap out of my youth. Fortunately, these times are over (almost [​IMG]).

19. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

@artwerkski also thank you for listening, i really appreciate it :bow:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal :

Sorry We △ Closed / We're Open - Charlie Said :

"Charlie (my beloved Golden Retriever) left us for "a better place" on February 26 2018,around 3:10 AM Pacific Time...he was 14 years old...
    His life was full of happy moments,he received only Love from us & gave only Love back to us.
    He lived like a King,ate like a King & slept like a King.
    His life will be celebrated each moment from me,until i meet with him again :bow:

It has been 3 months today since that night :

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Although not cinematic, it is about my own departed best buddy and big black cat that was with me as a kid into middle teenage years who died of kitty Aids before they could do much about it. I wrote it when I was 16 years old not long after he had past. He was a best friend. This is a badly mixed version but here nonetheless.
    https://clyp.it/khafg3l4?token=064e897d59c76c74a81fcc50be95b2b8

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  21. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

@superliquidsunshine ... Your nyc taxi driver track is dark brooding and almost menacing... loved the mood youve captured...

Your dedication track is awesome... Loved your performance...

2 diverse tracks... Both lovely!!! :like::like: