Music by John Williams

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Huggy Bear, Oct 2, 2024 at 7:41 PM.

1. Huggy Bear

Huggy Bear Ultrasonic

https://ondisneyplus.disney.com/movie/music-by-john-williams

Hey,

The music of this person changed my life and I can't wait to see this documentary, hoping that Disney is not going to f*ck that one up too.
    I have always wondered what protein shake do you add to your breakfast to come up with an idea like the theme for Superman. How long did it take to gather the right ideas and build the Imperial March? Was Indiana Jones that inspiring!? And so many questions.

What do you think of John Williams' work through the years? Do you have a favourite soundtrack or song?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. DurianFruit

DurianFruit Newbie

I'm looking forward to this too. He's the reason I got a degree in music composition... I'm not sure if I love him or hate him for that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Pasi

Pasi Audiosexual

He is truly a legend. The numerous never-dying themes he has written.. it's simply astonishing. Can't wait to see this!