Multi-Host Service Noob

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by fabioless, May 13, 2024.

1. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

Greetings all. First time post (if my memory serves me right). I am looking to signup to a multi-host service. The more I research / read, the more confused I become. There seems to be an abundance of choices available. Hence the confusion. The sister site appears to lean strongly toward LinkSnappy.

I have come across other recommendations (eg. Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Debrid Link) just to name a few. Frankly, I wouldn't know how to choose one over the other and don't know where to begin.

One question I have is will any of the services other than LinkSnappy work on the sister site? Or are they strictly tied to LS.

Thank you for your time an assistance.

3. shinjiya

shinjiya Producer

I've been a customer of Debrid Link for over a year, and I'm very happy with their service. Great pricing too. LinkSnappy and the other services you cited are all debrid services, they're basically a service that will convert links into direct links, no waiting or bullshit imposed limits. Usually there's a cap to how much you can download from some hosts in a day, but it's a much better deal than buying a premium sub at Rapidgator, Nitroflare, etc. At the end of the day, they all work the same way.

4. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

@shinjiya Thank you so much for the prompt reply. So, I would have no issues using any of the popular hosting services with the sister site then (AW)? In the event that I should decide to NOT go with LinkSnappy.

5. Paul Pi

Paul Pi Audiosexual

I've been using real-debrid for maybe four or five years now and haven't ever had any problems using it for sister site releases. I have noticed the download speed has diminished somewhat over the last couple of years, though i suspect this could well be due to increased packet shaping by my ISP.

6. shinjiya

shinjiya Producer

Best Answer
    That's correct, every service does the same thing, usually the only thing that changes are the imposed limits or how user friendly it is. I highly recommend debrid link, other than a quota on some hosts, the only limitation there is the fact you can't use multiple connections to squeeze more speed. If you do, they time you out for a short time, but speeds on a single connection are usually 10mb/s+, and there's no limit on simultaneous downloads, so large files that are split in multiple links will usually cap your speeds by quantity.

7. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

Thank you so much for chiming in @Paul Pi I just signed up to RD for 30 days. I am still trying to figure out how to download multiple files at once. All part of the same 300GB package I might add. I installed jdownloader and slowly getting the gist of how it works. I need to figure out how to insert all of the links of archived chunks (approx 998MB each) into the download utility. RD chrome extension perhaps?

8. Obineg

Obineg Platinum Record

50% of the people: oh, there is a new technology, this will be the end of the world!

49% of the people: oh, there is a new technology, how can i use it to make a much money as possible?

1% of the people: oh, there is a new technology, let´s use it to make something new, interesting, and useful for the humanity.

9. stopped

stopped Producer

I usually fill up 50-60% of my gig connection (and sometimes max it) with them so I do expect it is your ISP

you can just input your rd account within jdownloader (it has a built-in plugin) and its clipboard watcher will try any links you copy and handle the translation for you

10. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i'm sending you a linksnappy voucher so you could get an idea how it works.

11. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

Thank you. Much appreciated.

12. El Duderino

El Duderino Newbie

Is it safe to sign up with these sites with your creditcard or is there a safer way to purchase credits that you then use for payment?

And also, I can't see that Debrid Link support Rapidgator links in their list so I'm curious if they do as they seem to be a much cheaper alternative than Linksnappy.

And if someone has a voucher I would be very grateful :)

13. muse2love

muse2love Producer

Yeah if anyone has a voucher for debrid link as I'm starting to be fed up with Linksnappy not truly supporting Rapidgator and Katfile...

Thanx in advance

14. fabioless

fabioless Noisemaker

I used PayPal. And, I am almost certain thatthey do support RG