mpc firmware update uploaded somewhere?

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by EddieXx, Jun 11, 2022.

1. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

not requesting a release since its not protected. just wondering if someone seen it around or can upload it somewhere and send me a link in a message.

im talking about the 2.11 new firmware, its been sent out to a group of people but its official release is in a couple of weeks. cheers

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

The new AKAI MPC 2.11 is fire (and will be available publicly June, 23rd 2022)!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

I guess people are afraid of loosing access and that’s why we never see them getting shared lol..

But it would surprise me if they were marked and traceable somehow, I mean it’s just a simple setup file

anyhow, it’s a beautiful work akai is doing for their customers of their beat-boxes . I’m really impressed by their model of further development of these machines. They keep introducing new models but always supporting the whole line all the way back to the original releases

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Not every Akai Pro MPC 2.11 user is here on the forum.
    And the ones who have it don't share it. So be patient, your update is coming soon.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  6. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

@BEAT16, why does your WHOLE f world revolve around copy n paste?! dont you ever have anything original to say? Whats the point with that humongous pointless text you dragged in here now?

Listen pal, I do not understand nor appreciate your COMPULSIVE need to always respond to EVERY freaking thread in this forum even when you have literally NOTHING to say.

Look, its not that one cant make a simple comment, we all do it now and then, but this thing with you is weird man, its like not normal, not normal at all.

edit: btw now you edited your silly spam. @BEAT16, in the future take this advice, when you dont have anything original to add, simply don't reply. keep out of at least my threads with that nonsense.

Most of us when we get a notification of an answer we expect at least some cohesive little something, not spammy links and copy-paste useless crap you spread allover our forum!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022