MP3 BPM Changer

Discussion in 'Software' started by tarreltje, Oct 17, 2021.

1. tarreltje

tarreltje Noisemaker

Hey guys im kinda lost..

Im in need of a simple program that can find the BPM of an audiofile (mp3), and so that i can change it to what ever i want!

I used to use mixmeister, which was working well, but lately i think its since the some what newer versions, it seems that when i speed up an mp3 which native is like 125BPM to 150BPM, it skips some beats..

Let say i have an techno mix, its plays perfectly at native bpm, but when i speed it up to 150, you can hear mixmeister goes wrong and just skips some basedrums.

I used the use a version like 7, but with the latets ones, 7.4.4 / 7.7 i got this problem. I dont have any older version, so thats why im looking for an alternative.

In ableton i have the same problems, tried to convert the mp3 to wav, also didnt worked out... It is not just 1 mp3, i have it with several, and like i said, with an older version it seemed i didnt had it!

What could be the problem, and or do you know some alternatives?

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Actually, you should enter the tempo / BPM in your DAW.

Audio Speed Changer
    The online audio speed changer tool changes the playback speed (tempo) and key (pitch) of music independently. The tool is ideal for changing the playback speed and/or key for song transcriptions, instrumental training (piano, guitar, violine, flute, ...), vocal training, but also for language learning. www.audiospeedchanger.com

4. tarreltje

tarreltje Noisemaker

I changed the bpm in my daw, but stil it failed! The audiospeedchanger website is nice, but you cant fill in a specific bpm number. You have to calculate the amount increased by percentage

5. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

Best Answer
  6. tarreltje

tarreltje Noisemaker