moving easly from tracks in a project using midi parameters and program change for guitar interface

Discussion in 'DAW' started by babuz87, Dec 11, 2023.

1. babuz87

babuz87 Newbie

Hi, there is something similar in studio one like the feature that I'm looking for but it's not the best for me. I'd like something like studio one "Shows" feature to import my backing tracks and the metronome from each song project because it helps me during the live session for the position of the time line at the begining of each song with the possibility if choose if the songs stars after the previous or if it stay in pause. The issue is that I need an other feature that studio one haven't yet: Do you know how is the best DAW to manage multiple backing tracks and metronome and how to import the program change and control change midi track from each song project to a generic "show" project with all songs included? I`d like to have a backing track and a the metronome in the "show" project for each songs, In each song I'd like also to have a midi track that changes program and parameters of the helix guitar console during the session in realtime. thx

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023