Most complete Guitar course

Discussion in 'Education' started by Adam Ford, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Adam Ford

Adam Ford Producer

Hi guys, hope you're all fine!

I'm Adam Ford, a synthwave producer, mixing and mastering engineer, bass player.

I'd like to get deep on learning how to play guitar because I'd like to introduce to my music an organic sound and vibe apart from my bass playing.

(If it's present on Audioz) which guitar course do you find that it's complete for a beginner?
    If it could cover advanced level and techniques as tapping, harmonics, tremolo picking and technical stuff it would be awesome.

So basically a complete course to get my start.

If it's not on Audioz it isn't a problem, I might find a way to buy it and maybe share it.

Thanks in advance!

3. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

Hi Adam,
    When you say, "complete" are you looking more for a well-rounded intro to it all, or more focused on learning the fretboard, rhythm, lead, etc.? Forgive me . . . I don't have anything useful to offer; however, I would also like recommendations . . . In my case, intermediate would be cool. There are a few companies that put out tons of courses. The choices are overwhelming . . . UDEMY, TrueFire, LickLibrary, JamPlay, Justin Guitar, etc. HELP!!!
    Tommy

4. Adam Ford

Adam Ford Producer

Thanks for your reply Tommy,

Well since I'm a bass player I already know how to read the fretboard, use the pick, but since they are two different instruments, I have to get back on my roots and study again Scales, chords, etc.

So basically all this "beginner" stuff and maybe something intermediate/advanced as rythm, lead composition, advanced techniques as the ones I talked about...

5. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

HELP US, PLEASE!!

6. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

one on one instructor or course. its a journey, as you know.
    the next best recommendation I can make is just simply rolling your sleeves up, and give it a go.
    you can make en educated choice on the direction you take, is fine, but the point is to get in and do it.
    also, as you probably already know, once get cooking and start making some sound which may eventually resemble music. let it be what it needs to be. I was astonished to learn that the music my fingers make was nothing like the picture I had imagined

best wishes on your journey

7. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

whats the genre you want to learn? blues rock? there are a couple, papa and that unleashed set I can really relate to those two guys.

give us more detail on the direction you want to go.
    and your asking for too much, wanting entry level.. and this.. and that.. try a more old school approach. don't wish for instant gratification

8. dragonhill

dragonhill Guest

Robben Ford TrueFire Series