Mortheus' Music Corner

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Mortheus, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Mortheus

Mortheus Noisemaker

Hi!

I am a bedroom producer from Estonia. I've been making music on and off since my early childhood starting out with eJay 2.

Anyway for the last four years I haven't really uploaded anything, but as I saw, that one of my favourite artist decided to do a friendly bootleg competition, I thought why not give it a shot. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it and as every producer, I won't mind getting some feedback! :)

3. Polomo

Polomo Guest

Ok
    I think the song is really good

(Only the delay part between 0:39-0:43 is a bit to long for me and kills a bit the vibe of the song)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

What does this mean?

5. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Sounds great! I personally would have preferred a thumpier kick... just my personal bias... good work:like:

6. Mortheus

Mortheus Noisemaker

What do you mean exactly? What does bootleg mean? I'm just using a term that the original artist shouted out. 'Bootleg' has different meanings, but I myself like to think that its an 'unofficial remix', basically.

-

Thank you guys for the feedback. Since I had 2 weeks to make it, I was so in the production phase listening this song on & on, that I became worried how the end result would sound. I never got it to sound ok for myself, so thankfully I had a friend who helped.

7. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Oh right.
    "Basically" it means pirated, illegal, and unofficial. It always has. I, myself, like to think it means that.
    So I just wondered what a "bootleg competition" would be.
    With live recordings of bands, and an unofficial recording being created, that is a bootleg recording.
    So an "unofficial remix" would have to be done illegally to be a bootleg.
    Just saying.
    Not really a bootleg competition unless you all had to steal the multitracks from somewhere! haha.

8. Mortheus

Mortheus Noisemaker

I agree with you, but as I already said - Youngr - the original artist of the track, himself called it bootleg competition. If you wonder why he named it that, feel free to ask him. He provided the acapella for everyone participating.

Anyways,
    New track. This time original. It's also participating in a local music competition called "Suvesaund" (The Sound of Summer). I'd be more than thankful if you could vote for it. No need for emails or anything just one click on a button. You can do this once a day, so... if you could do this tomorrow and day after... this would be great, cause every vote counts, but If you don't I'm happy, if I'll just get one vote.
    Here's the track:

And here's the voting (find the same picture as in the video): https://virumaateataja.postimees.ee/suvesaund/
    Just click on the "Annan hääle" button.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I hope the song gives you summer-ish vibes!