Morphestra 2 disappears

Discussion in 'Software' started by Blazin, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Blazin

Blazin Producer

Hi,

I've been researching this in the forums and has anyone come to a solid solution for Sample Logic Morphestra 2 disappearing after being added to Kontakt 5.6.6 or higher. I use Kontakt 5.6.6 only to add libraries then I use 5.6.8 Symlink install to use for my regular version. I can only seem to add the library and then batch re-save it and poof gone once I close Kontakt. I know many others are having this problem but I just wanted to reach out again and ask if there is a solid solution. All my other libraries work fine...

Thanks...Blazin...

3. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

Win 7/10 Kontakt 5.6.6 "No.Install" (will try to stay on this as long as possible) ..was just adding libs. Tried Morp 2, add, batch rs, tested.. After close, reopen - still there (also tried as plugin). Do you have this problem after 5.6.8 install or was it there on 5.6.6 already? Asking ..cause sooner or later will have to go on 5.6.8 =/

4. Blazin

Blazin Producer

Ever since I installed the 5.6.8 symlink I have had this issue. I have to use the 5.6.6 Kontakt.exe to add any libraries. It worked fine with just 5.6.6 but now it just vanishes. It's not the end of the world but I could not find a solid answer to why it does. Thanks for any testing you have done. I'm in windows 10 as well. This is the only library I have this issue with. I can use Thrill and Kinetic Toys and all the news ones that need 5.6.8. It's just a weird issue

5. Blazin

Blazin Producer

I figured it out. I just uninstalled everything NI, deleted all the NI folders on my drive, removed all traces of NI in the registry, and reinstalled all my NI stuff and ran into the problem only when I installed Maschine v2.6.5. If you just remove the Maschine 2.xml from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center....BOOM Morphestra 2 shows back up in Kontakt (WEIRD RIGHT?). I heard if you have a legit copy of Morphestra 2 though you can email Sample Logic to get an NKS update emailed to you that will fix this as well.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017