More Omnisphere questions.

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Egon, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Egon

Egon Newbie

I installed the 6 disks and the v1.5.4c update, started it up in ableton and authorized it successfully. It all seemed to be running fine, I had a quick browse through some of the sounds but then had to go to work.

I turn it on the next day and, unless I'm looking in the wrong place, i seem to have lost most of the preset sounds. I clicked on the folder icon towards the top left of the app and that takes me to the multi browser page, with the windows and list of sounds etc, but there's very little there. And I seem to have the same issue with Trillian.

Where am I going wrong?

3. dokx1

dokx1 Ultrasonic

Make sure to click the right region:

[​IMG]

The upper browser only shows the multis, which are quite a few compared to the single presets.

Same goes for Trilian. I remember having made the same mistake and I was disappointed that there are only a few Trilian presets. :rofl:

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

how about using trillian presets in Omnisphere - i do that everyday.

5. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

There are some great, FREE video tutorials on the Spectrasonics web site. Plugin Guru`s Youtube videos are also worthy of your time as he shows some sound design tips as well as getting you familiarised with the technical aspects.

It is definitely worth taking the time to see just exactly what an incredible and in depth bit of kit you have there.

Omnisphere is one plug in you certainly do NOT want to just scratch the surface of.

Have fun. *yes*

6. Egon

Egon Newbie

Thanks for the help guys. I'll definitely have to watch those instructional videos when I get off work.

7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

And the good oldie Atmosphere ones.

8. popeye

popeye Kapellmeister

Also, if you have RMX, you can add your own audio files.......once in REX format!