MONTHLY.COM Ryan Tedder (or Kygo) started ! thoughts

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by kindleman, Jan 5, 2021.

1. kindleman

kindleman Member

the first videos of monthly.com have been released. Im watching Ryan Tedder, have to say it started very very basic but Im finding it very interesting to watch him as he writes a song. anybody joined ? thoughts ?

3. samsome

samsome Guest

i didnt want to spend $...

4. kindleman

kindleman Member

you could make up your mind in the first 5 days and opt out for a full refund ...

5. samsome

samsome Guest

i dont like doing that just for 5 days, id rather just wait to see it in full if someone puts it on youtube or here

6. samsome

samsome Guest

i am sure you can learn something but its never ending spending...i wanted to see kygo too...list goes on

7. Xentero

Xentero Newbie

i hope someone great will upload the 5 days to a watching site i didn't know about it and i really want to watch it

8. kindleman

kindleman Member

apparently you ll be able to see the videos after its finished but you had until the end of 2020 to enroll for 50% off which was already a lot of money . im still not sure if i will continue to watch it or ask for a refund ... it is quite a lot of money especially for these hard times ... but I have to say its getting interesting .. i hope it keeps improving through