Modula by Acustica Audio (virtual console for Acustica Audio "skins") release tomorrow !

Discussion in 'Software' started by Talmi, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Jeff*

Jeff* Kapellmeister

I'm like you guys, 55% voucher for Modula but not sure I really need this. Tried the demo, works fine, the idea of a virtual console is nice but since I have so many aquas and N4 libs I don't know how I can justify it even it being around 300$ now...
    I'm already very confortable with reaper et reamote, If I have to pay for skins that I already own I'm sure I would never buy them....
    But for the developement of N4 and it's server mode is quite nice for 2020!

2. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

So GC has precised on the modula thread on GS, that the existing acquas that will be ported to modula will be free for current owners. He also strongly insisted to say that he doesn't know at which pace they will be ported, nor does he know which will be ported (so don'tget Modula with the idea that your favorite acqua will be ported).
    It's the future released ones (the ones that don't exist yet, not future updates of existing acquas) that will be less expensive than their equivalent versions in the acqua world, those will require additional fees, if you get the acquas and you also want the modula version. So if you want both versions.
    Think I'm getting close to getting it now. That's what I wanted to be sure about.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019