Moar House. Meh.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Crystal Oxygen, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Crystal Oxygen

Crystal Oxygen Newbie

Hey guys, here's a new song (work in progress!) I am currently working on. Obviously the focus on this song is the Bass lol. I am making a song that revolves around it. Let me know if you liked it, disliked it, or thought it need a touch here or there. I think I might add a little bit of percussion, and the second part of the drop seems a little.. too much? I don't know haha.

Anyways here's the first link: http://soundcloud.com/crystal-oxygen/meh

(LISTEN TO THIS ONE) Here's the second link: http://soundcloud.com/crystal-oxygen/meh-wip-2

3. AudioDoct3r

AudioDoct3r Newbie

You got an audio sex!!!

4. manducator

manducator Member

Great stuff. I only think the parts with the chords without beats should be lowered in volume. It makes the part after 1:03 sound too compressed. But this could become a good song.

5. Alexander

Alexander Newbie

The reverb on the drums is way too much, especially after 1.03. It makes the whole thing drown a bit and the impact that it should have is gone. I also think it's the wrong reverb, sounds like it's in some kind of concrete bunker. They could easily do without reverb.
    Nice build-up though and I love that nasty sound that get's introduced at 1.03.

6. charnk

charnk Newbie

I think its great the way it is...be sure to let us know when its done. ok maybe the leevel is too high on the build up

7. ghost47

ghost47 Noisemaker

I like the grittiness the reverb gave if that's wat you where going for Nice :wink:

8. Crystal Oxygen

Crystal Oxygen Newbie

Thanks for all the feedback! I tampered with the Reverb and the progressive synth. Now the bass is a little clearer and there is a little bit of miscellaneous percussion sounds thrown in there. (Plus a White Noise synth with some sidechaining.)

Here's the second upload: http://soundcloud.com/crystal-oxygen/meh-wip-2