Mixmeister NewBlue Dj Suite error

Discussion in 'DJ' started by starforce, Aug 12, 2022.

1. starforce

starforce Noisemaker

Hi, guys. I've installed "MixMeister.Fusion.v7.7.0.1-R2R" and once I start this soft I get several error messages:

"NewBlue dj Adjust Highs not properly installed. Please run the NewBlue DJ Suite set up. You can download it from www.newbluefx.com. This will run, but without online Help or easy to use controls. Sound will be marked with a repeating beep. Remain again?"

And now same other 16 messages but changing "Adjust Highs" for "Adjust Lows", "Bass Boost", "Chorus", "Compressor", "Delay", "Dual Compressor", "Dual Resonators", "Expander", "Filter Sweep", "Graphic EQ", "Panner", "Parametric EQ", "Phaser", "Reverb", "Steroizer" and "Wah".

Then I've installed "NewBlue.Legacy.Audio.FX.Bundle.v1.3.140529.x64.CE-V.R" but the error continues and I get the same messages. Maybe because this V.R. file is for 64 bits?

Moreover, once I exit software I get another error:

"MixMeister is unable to update the following music files:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MixMeister\Fusion\methigh.wav
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MixMeister\Fusion\metlow.wav

These files may be inaccessible because the are open in another application os they may be set to read-only."

But these two files are in their place, neither they aren open for another software nor set to read-only.

Any help, please?