Mixing and Mastering with Ableton Live – Live interactive webinar with Jake Perrine

Discussion in 'Education' started by McXProds, Mar 27, 2012.

1. McXProds

McXProds Newbie

Haven't been here in a while, got this from an email, and i would like people to know if they are interested, basically its a online live streaming course of how to mix and master, 8 hours of live instruction + 4 hours of Q&A, all done in Ableton Live, u can download the sessions later if you miss one. Price is $399 if anyone would like to sign up. I signed up. Hope to see some of you there. Peace

http://vespers.ca/shop/lessons-and-workshops/mixing-and-mastering-with-ableton-live/

"We Guarantee You’ll Learn:

How to achieve that signature professional and polished sound to your mix
    The secrets to getting your mixes to translate and sound good on any system
    Tips and tricks on improving your mixing environment and your ear
    How to spend less time and have more focus and direction when doing your mixdowns
    Getting your mixes loud and clear, while retaining dynamic range and punch
    How to get the best sound quality out of Live
    Techniques using Ableton’s built in plugins, plus iZotope Ozone 5 and Universal Audio’s UAD plugin suite
    The pro techniques to using EQs, compression, reverbs, delays
    Side chain compression
    New York parallel compression
    Returns and buses
    Mid side EQing
    Stereo widening
    How to do all this using Ableton’s built in plugins, not expensive hardware or complicated third party plugin suites
    We will demo and show some third party tools if you want to invest outside of Ableton, and give you advice on the best tools (hardware and software) to use
    "

"As an added bonus (for everyone who's signs up or has signed up already) we'll be throwing in a 72 minute, 10 part HD video series on doing acoustic treatment for your home studio absolutely free.

Until now I was looking for the right time to give this unreleased series away and I can't think of a more perfect time to do this than now. Here's a little more detail on the series itself."

3. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

I'm sorry to have to post it here, but can anyone tell me what happened to the Vespers classes like Synthesis 101 and the Audio Weapons that were already available for download? I was going to make a new thread about it but it was impossible since I'm probably too low on postcount (I mostly lurk) amd this seemed to be the most related topic available.

4. HETISFRANK

HETISFRANK Producer

Just wanted to let people know that it has been fixed already since somebody sent me the peeplink. Thanks!

5. Dave Boyd

Dave Boyd Newbie

=====

Awesome