MixbusTV (David Gnozzi) buying fake views

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dj_jon, Jun 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrnyfn

jrnyfn Member

He's an interesting guy, for sure. I have wondered also about his credentials. I believe this to be a fair expectation, that he would actually provide some evidence of "platinum selling". I mean it's cool if he is, but what does that even mean today? Not many single albums are platinum, so combined sales?

A legal case regarding defamation is very difficult to prove when it involves a public person. He would need to prove intent to harm and harm done. Good luck given this was said on a private bulletin board. Defamation over what 10 people? LOL
    I'm a bit more put off that he suggested violence as a means of dealing with the issue. I can't imagine this was the first time he ever considered people might wonder about their age discrepancy. But as I said in a previous post these social mores can be different in other cultures.

I will say the videos of him and his girlfriend made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I mean maybe they just have a certain way about themselves? But it seemed strange with her kind of staring into space and seemingly disinterested. I chalked it up as a Yoko effect. It's of course my issue that I am a bit uncomfortable and I have chosen not to watch his videos with his girlfriend in them.

But my main criticism would be he seems like an influencer more than anything else. There was a Youtuber who kind of outed the whole thing with plugin influencers in a vid a bit ago, was interesting. But I suppose when you begin to sell things for companies, or get benefit for videos I can't particularly blame that person. This is all a business and that includes getting clicks to be able to demonstrate a following so that you can promote your "brand." What a world.

2. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

I'm not sure thats the case. She has 2 music videos, both 1 million views, both only 1k likes. That's 2 videos with identical fake numbers, 1 year apart.

As said in my original post, that means 0.1% actually liked the video. Abysmal mumbers.
    If the views are "real" as David says, then her music must be really bad. So bad that 99.99% didn't like it.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. jrnyfn

jrnyfn Member

Here are the two soulmates when she was 17 and he was "33"?

Maybe he's one of those guys who just looks a lot older than he is?

Also I looked up one of his platinum selling artists. I forgot that "platinum" in other countries is much less than 1 million. But still I think David is quite talented and I have learned a lot from him.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

There's a reason I posted this in the "Lounge".
    If you want strictly audio talk, there's about a dozen other sub forums you can stick too.

And my voice was indeed pitched down with a huge reverb on it when I declared "I am the Truth" :cool:

5. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

Everytime i feel sad i will come to this thread for good laughs

Dude, serious, amazing content to get high for one month or more

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

I'm listening to it. time stretch artifacts and fruity reeverb 2

7. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

Same, I was not excepting my first post to blow up like this:rofl:

8. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

Don't hit me with that "focus on yourself" cliché BS.

David caused this, not me.
    I simply saw fake, and called it out. (politely and with evidence I will say)

Would you rather me just shutup and ignore my intuition to keep the peace?

That sounds alot like going against my "growth and self realization":dunno:

9. statik

statik Audiosexual

don't hit us with that "look at what i think he did! CRUCIFY HIM!!" cliché BS
    yes, we would rather have you just shutup and be peaceful and quiet

seriously, who cares

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

There is nearly a century's worth of records of women marrying for money, fame and success to men 30-50 years older - e.g. Anna Nicole Smith, Melania Trump and the list goes on and on and on and on... It is no big deal and it also happens in reverse.
    Not to forget the old male dominated chauvinistic periods where women slept with movie moguls or record label owners to become stars.
    While it is no longer a prerequisite, it is something that possibly still occurs.
    If they are happy......who gives a shit? The odds are on both parties are getting what they wanted. Good luck to him. So far neither seem to be complaining. :)

P.S. - Now the negative one-sided aspects everyone seems to be focusing on are stated, has anyone considered that they simply got on really well and liked each other so the age difference, made no difference at all? It happens :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. ptepper

ptepper Kapellmeister

Blaming the victim ("David caused this, not me.") is a reliable marker of dishonesty.

Your "intuition" proves nothing and means nothing. It's just an opinion and not a fact.

Correlation (the number of likes) does not imply causation. You have nothing.

But you did lie about the girl's age. It has been established beyond reasonable doubt and you have admitted it.

You lied because without that outright lie you wouldn't be able to count on support from other pitiful anonymous masculinity-challenged males cum losers, ganging up on a distinguished male and accomplished music pro.

And that's the only support you'll ever receive. Respectable music professionals tend to refrain from publicly demeaning their colleagues' and their accomplishments. They know what it takes, how difficult it is to achieve success in this industry.

A male without manhood issues is quite likely to resist the urge to take cheap shots at another man's haircut, perceived age etc., especially if that man happens to be remarkably muscular and generally superior in appearance.

It would be a blast if one would be able to compare a photo of David Gnozzi with respective photos of all the wonderful people who jumped at the opportunity to slander him on this forum, let alone to give them a text to read in front of the camera.

So it's all bad optics, and boils down to the issue of self-respect. But it's probably too much to expect from a bunch of people gathered around the use of cracked software. No honour among thieves.

I'm not surprised that with all this feigned outrage over David Gnozzi's imagined wrongdoings none of your supporters seemed to care for the serious implications related to Bella Kelly and women in general. Here, misogyny goes with the territory.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

Crystal MEth

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  13. Barncore

Barncore Platinum Record

Jeez, watching them interact makes me uncomfortable. She's timid to the extreme, and he speaks to her in the same way you'd talk to a little kid

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. damian9

damian9 Kapellmeister

Of course someone who calls themselves a DJ started this useless thread. Maybe try learning an instrument or doing something useful for once in your life instead of starting unnecessary drama on a forum for musicians. You're not even a musician OP, what the hell are you doing here?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. boomoperators

boomoperators Kapellmeister

Platinum mixing or mastering engineers trying to tarnish the reputation of another platinum mixing engineer.
    :rofl:

Just lock this thread before it goes to eleven

This entire industry is about grinding and trying to get in a position where you are confortable.
    At least respect this man's integrity and do not slander fake info about him or his GF. Do you live with them ? Stop projecting and get back to work

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. gotnofriends

so the consensus is ignore the fact that he groomed a little girl and molded her into what he likes?
    can I know why we're going that?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. ptepper

ptepper Kapellmeister

The "fact"?

Only to a hopelessly cognitively challenged person.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. gotnofriends

there's no reason to be messing with 17 year olds at 33, that is a fact. Your big words and tears mean nothing to me:rofl:

19. ptepper

ptepper Kapellmeister

Of course they don't. Even a simple word such as "fact" remains an insurmountable challenge for your comprehension skills.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

I thought this place was primarily a music site....

If I was more sensible and completely avoided "The days of our lives" threads like this that would be a good start for self-improvement.
    @Xupito - Sometimes I just wonder if the TO is Foster back on here, and he's taken on a new articulate tack for clickbait :facepalm:.

what I do know..
    1. The guy can mix whether people like him or not..... probably would have been smarter to contain the thread to that, if controversy was the obvious goal.
    2. He is in a relationship, and with who, is nobody's fucking business.
    3. If either party in any relationship is not happy, they leave.

As you were... I will leave it to the young and the restless :deep_facepalm:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.