MixbusTV (David Gnozzi) buying fake views

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dj_jon, Jun 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

2. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

Okay. Who cares?
    Everyone and his granny does that. That's how the business works. It always has. Even before there was this thing called the Internet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • List
  3. Tai-San

Tai-San Ultrasonic

What a lot of drama over nothing.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Barncore

Barncore Platinum Record

Dude, it's free content. He doesn't need to reflect on shit. Just watch something else

5. Riddim Machine

Riddim Machine Rock Star

If people were reading music production/mixing/marketing books, instead of going to YT channels searching for a quality standard knowledge, none of this sh*t would had happened :dunno:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. clone

clone Audiosexual

Do you mean this wouldn't have been posted here like this? Call me jaded perhaps, but I'm not sure how one goes about finding a post like this made about them on a forum like this within 1 day of it's initial post. Some posters make it all the way here and then ask for url of Sister site.

Sounds like some bullshit. If some ass-kisser fanboy linked the guy, my bet is on @Herr Tony. (dog whistle).

it's a joke.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. FrankPig

FrankPig Rock Star

:hahaha:

8. Demloc

Demloc Platinum Record

I think gossip should be treated like politics on this forum. It degrades even more our already low moral and ethics standards. :rofl:

Even if David Gnozzi himself joins the party to counter it. Not worth it.

9. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I think you mean:
    It is nobody else's business unless it is UNLAWFUL carnal knowledge - i.e. under age.
    Carnal knowledge in general is, of course, nobody else's business.

10. Barncore

Barncore Platinum Record

You can set up google alerts so that when your name (or any phrase you want) shows up on the internet you get an email.

Either that or one of his many followers just DM'd him the thread.

It's not inconceivable that he would find out about it a day later

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

Buying views has been done since myspace. I can name you a few bands of that era that chose this kind of promotion and made it.
    Many artists do it. This is just one of the tools of promotion, but you have to know what you are doing and if you do it right real people click on your video, i would choose your words wisely OP since this is bordering plain slandering.
    Let the man live his life and you OP focus on your own growth and self realization.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I mainly agree. In this case the worst by far is talking BS about the girl age. Guys, go to the doc, seriously. Or get drunk.

But personally I've a lot of laughs with this and other threadamas(?) here :rofl:

13. AudioSox

AudioSox Ultrasonic

I don't see anything unusual here. One of my YT videos has 1M (real) views and only 2K likes.

14. justsomerandomdude

justsomerandomdude Rock Star

[​IMG]

15. ptepper

ptepper Kapellmeister

Seems like this attempt at defamation is based on two allegations:

1. There's no way for a decent quality music video featuring a young attractive female singer to reach 1M views on you tube, so the views must be fake.
    2. The only person that can possibly be responsible for the alleged buying of the views is David Gnozzi of MixbusTV. Which also implies that the women have no agency in music business.

So, are there any proofs for these allegations? Because unless not just one, but both of them are solidly substantiated, it's a nothingburger, and yet one that well deserves a legal action.

Not to mention the third allegation, the one implying unlawful relationship with a minor and grooming. That one should be a good enough indicator of OP's motives.

16. infraK

infraK Newbie

Ok, I didn't want to get dragged into this, but when you do a simple googling, some things don't add up.

This article on https://lalifetimes.com/david-gnozzi has this information:

Date of birth: 09-12-1987
    "His journey in the music industry started decades ago as a professional musician and frontman. Singed to Universal Records first and Danse Macabre records he released two albums in the early 2000’s"

So I guess he was releasing albums and getting signed in his early teens even though he looks like he's in his 40's? Or just another case that in LA everyone lies about their age?

And the most baffling, is this information:

"In 2018 David meets Bella Kelly"

And then on http://sropr.com/category/bella-kelly/ published on August 2020 it says:

"17-year–old Georgia-raised, Los Angeles-based dark pop singer/songwriter BELLA KELLY"

Oops.

It ain't defamation if I'm only quoting from the internet.

• Interesting Interesting x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. clone

clone Audiosexual

Fair enough, and I also don't care either way. But his long winded reply begins with "haters will make you famous" and then his Influencer Resume. Granted, this would be slightly better trolling than Foster can usually come up with, but not by much. We get the usual "i'm somebody important" style comments and predictable insults thrown at other users because not everyone on here are not 100%er's . Maybe even sweeping their own studio floors. Throw in some random "lawsuit threats" to users who are almost all using VPNs or not broadcasting their identities for obvious reasons, here. And then to top it off, his main concern being people saying his woman looks a little young?

When I personally think about "Grooming", my thoughts naturally become about my bulldog. If it had a mohawk in 2023, i'd shave it's ass and make it walk backwards. Maybe make a video of it and email it to Steve Albini ala the Rapeman "Things to Do today" Lyrics.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  18. skanxta

skanxta Newbie

Yes his reply was a load of egomaniacal bs, a true don (which anyone with an ear knows he is not, big YT channel or otherwise) wouldn't give a f*** about some random forum post. If you have legit heat there's no need to buy likes, or reply to posts on quiet forums. Also he needs a better hairbrush.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. ptepper

ptepper Kapellmeister

OK, by showing how easy it is to find the info about Bella Kelly's age you have just proved that:

1. The OP was lying when (s)he claimed that Bella Kelly is 18. She is 20-21 now. Nothing baffling about it or about a 20-year old female being in a relationship with a 36-year old male. Not in 2023 a.d., just as it wasn't in 2023 b.c.
    2. It is indeed an attempt at defamation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. infraK

infraK Newbie

The dude met her when she was 15, what the hell are you talking about? It's explicitly said on the websites, can you read?

Also, I highly doubt he's 36. That's some rough looking 36 (that's the only defamation I'm doing lol). The article says he was signed and made albums in the early 2000's, that he's been in the music business for "decades". How was he doing all that when he was allegedly born in 87?

And how is it defamation if I'm just quoting from two websites?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.