MixbusTV (David Gnozzi) buying fake views

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dj_jon, Jun 11, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

Why does David Gnozzi of MixbusTV buy fake views for his girlfriend's music?

She has 2 music videos, each with 1 million views, but only 1k likes.

That means that 0.1% out of 1,000,000 actually liked the video...
    (clearly fake)

It's a bad look for so called "audio professional".

Also him dating an 18 year old is just creepy. Gives off strong grooming vibes. "Be my girlfriend and I'll make you famous!"

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    • Dislike x 9
    • Agree x 5
    • Funny x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. George Santos

George Santos Kapellmeister

Buying views is a marketing strategy. Every industry does some version of it.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Here's the thing, professionally speaking the guy is one of the best, at least in his earlier stages on youtube, i have followed his work and he was good, he shared some of the best kept hidden secrets and he was faithful to his audience, and until to this point he was good, then he met his "new girlfriend" by working on the same project or something similair from what i read around and understood the guy has some sort of an inferiority complex that the girlfriend has expolited, since then he changed, and he's doing everything to keep her around, i just hope that all of this is not true and his love to her is reciprocated.

• Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Interesting x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  5. dj_jon

dj_jon Ultrasonic

Yes, but him being a "well respected" audio engineer, you'd think he would have some integrity when it comes to music.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Barncore

Barncore Platinum Record

How on earth would you or anyone else know that?

Sounds like heresay

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

You can't take it with you (the money) might as well spend it on something worthless.

It's happened before:

It will happen again.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. Lorrislehorse

Lorrislehorse Ultrasonic

Corruption is EVERYWHERE in this world, i prefer to stay with my 1k subscriber wich i got doing the legit way than paying bots lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  9. gotnofriends

gotnofriends Kapellmeister

Lol don't be jealous of him and his hot chick

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Audiosexual

Has anyone looked at the wives of Murdoch, Trump , Rothschild etc etc etc etc etc
    Their wives are not exactly in the same age bracket.. To be honest it is nobody else's business unless it is carnal knowledge - i.e. underage. Only then it is a crime.

As for paid views, who knows? Does it really matter? Is the sound quality in terms of mix of his girlfriend's mix bad? No? Is she talented? That is opinion only, whether good or bad. Conjecture, gossip and hearsay rarely is good for the giver or the recipient.

Does he know what he is talking about? Yes. Is he the best? No such thing. At a pure technical level I'd be more inclined to listen to dan worrall. At at pure usage and how to use in a real environment level lMixbus is very good. So are MANY others.

Spending more time writing, producing, recording is probably more productive than this.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. George Santos

George Santos Kapellmeister

One has to wonder what does this newbie account have to gain from slandering some YouTuber on this forum? Discussing the merits of buying views is kosher but speculation around pedophilia like this can hurt careers and is borderline conspiracy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

it's not even pedophilia, chick is 18 (according to OP, I have no idea if that's true). My suggestion would be for you to ask this to David Gnozzi, I'm sure he would be interested in answering your questions!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  13. 23322332

23322332 Rock Star

Anyone can buy fake streams and likes on all platforms. I don't see a problem normal people trying to "make it", because this was first started by big named stars. We live in democracy, right? Noone is sanctioning big labels with their fake streams, why going after nobodies? Anyway, these money may be better spent on marketing the target audience near the location of the artist, so they can get popularity and gigs more easily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. DontKnowJack

DontKnowJack Producer

Nothing shows integrity better than slagging someone on a forum because you are jealous of his success. Why are you choosing to be all up in his personal business instead of working on your own success?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. PopstarKiller

PopstarKiller Platinum Record

That guy is weird as fuck regardless.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Tob

Tob Platinum Record

Are you the ex-boyfriend or the dad of David Gnozzi `s girlfriend? I am getting creepy vibes from your post.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  17. starkid84

starkid84 Producer

You have no idea how the modern music industry (or entertainment industry) works as a whole. It is standard practice for labels, artist, producers, influencers, etc, to use paid views, bots, fake comments, (and more) as a part of almost any serious marketing campaign(s). Most labels expect artist to have a certain amount of "numbers" before they consider dealing with an artist. They don't care if they are fake, they only care if it looks good to normal people. It is not a matter of integrity, (even the most talented artist and producers do this) it is a matter of modern marketing, and artificial metrics (fudging the numbers) have always been a part of the Major industry.

In short: Much of the major music industry has always been, and still is fiction.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. jrnyfn

jrnyfn Member

Just for some context, it is very common in Italy for a much older man to marry a younger woman. Even with a larger disparity than those two. The reason is because of the economic situation. In Italy a similarly aged young man could never support a family. So women tend to marry much older men who can support them. This is part of the reason Italy has had the lowest birthrate in Europe for decades, because people simply cannot afford to have families. This was my experience when living there which was about 18 years ago now. I'm sure the economic situation has declined. Anyway, it was very common to see a 50 year old man walking with a 20 something hottie pushing a stroller.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. Herr Tony

Herr Tony Producer

she is not 18 just looks great cause she got into working out... david is a great sound engineer. They share the same passion for the genre, great couple, actually. You also can become also the best version of yourself, no problem.

20. adsaxxx

adsaxxx Ultrasonic

Chick? Sure !!! HOT ? Debatable !! as is everything subjective. And not everyone is jealous of things other people have. You can have opinion without being jealous!! Know that ?.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. adsaxxx

adsaxxx Ultrasonic

Creepy vibes from this post ?. Are you GenZ ?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.