Mix with the Masters Pro Deals codes

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by HammerTiMe, May 8, 2023.

1. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

If any of you are a MWTM Pro user, can you share the codes to get the discount on Liquidsonics and Acustica Audio products? The codes are universal and apply to any person and order, so you won't lose any privileges you already have. Is there any wonderful human being here? Unfortunately I'm in a serious emergency for a job and I need to open a project with Lustrous Plates and Pensado EQ, but (I'll be dammed) unfortunately I've finished the trials. I have the budget to buy both at the discount, but not at full price. You can contact me in P.M if you want.

Last edited: May 8, 2023
  3. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

I have the deals codes that were valid until last year, unfortunately this year they have changed. I think only someone who is an active pro user right now can help you. Maybe there is someone here for you.

4. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Eh, unfortunately I think there is no one who can help me

5. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Never subscribed and no idea if you have to subscribe for minimum term before getting codes, but can't you just subscribe for a month to get the codes and then cancel subscription?

Last edited: May 9, 2023
  6. HammerTiMe

HammerTiMe Producer

Unfortunately MWTM is extremely negative and stringent on this point. Each subscription is annual, and even if billed monthly it is always annual. So the costs would go up even more for me, we're talking almost $400 extra incl VAT.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List