Missing Soundsource in latest 1.5 Trilian MAC

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jaydee, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Jaydee

Jaydee Noisemaker

Hi
    I don't usually ask for help as I can often find the answer by searching the forums but I'm a bit stumped. I recently updated Trilian to software-update-150d-patch-update-150f. I access Trilian through the Omnisphere interface. I keep getting a warning for each Trilian Creative patch - they go as follows:
    "Cannot load SoundSource "Trilian Ac 1 Legato ^ RR' - in Directory "Trilian Library". Try refreshing index in Browser." The soundsource is different for each patch. And clicking on the soundsource in the layers page reveals no image for the soundsource too. I've refreshed the browser several times on each page but no joy. I've Batchmoded the STEAM folder and I'm up to date on the Trilian patches, soundsource and software. I had the same problem before when Trilian VIP existed before the latest update. I've thought of starting again and loading the whole lot from scratch but when I mount the original AIR .iso files they are not recognised by the the installer - it just keeps asking for the first disk etc.
    Anyone got any idea? I'm running OS Catalina.
    Thanks in advance!
    Cheers J