Missing Grooves In Search Area of EZDrummer2

Discussion in 'Software' started by devonwau, Mar 29, 2015.

1. devonwau

devonwau Newbie

I don't know if anyone have had this problem. I used to be able to see all my grooves in the search area of my ezdrummer2. But now i can only see Made of Metal and the Reggae Grooves. What happened? How can i get all my grooves so that i can have them readily available to be used in tap-2-find? I am frustrated with this problem. And the last 2 songs i produced i had to go into the browser and choose from a long list of grooves. Please help. Thank you in advance. I am thinking of totally uninstalling the entire ezdrummer2 and everything that comes with it. And start over.

3. kmt

kmt Newbie

Mac or PC???

Are all the groove still in the same directory?(Do a manual search)
    Have you tried refreshing that directory?(Do that from EZDrummer Preference)

My opinion: No need to uninstall. It's most probably a directory error which can be easily fixed.

4. Clandestine

Clandestine Platinum Record

Try a manual rebuild of midi database like said above.

EZ Drummer 2 now been updated to 2.1.1 which includes significant updates on midi capabilities such as including user midi (check where u saved yours) in databases & the ability to add & Reference 3rd party & User midi in the browser & search area.

I imagine this will possibly stop many such problems that some may have like yours.

I only include the above info as not sure what version you are using & what the latest u have available etc?

I imagine like said above it should still be there in a folder possibly.

Good Luck :wink: